Shopping Purchases to our Hotel

hyzdufan

DIS Veteran
We're doing a quick weekend trip, and won't get to the hotel till about 11:30pm on Friday night. All of the shops will be closed by then (according to my research) and I'd really like to have Magicbands in hand that evening.

Is it possible to call to a store down there - place an order - and have them hold it at the front desk so we can pick it up when we check in? Or have it waiting in our room?

If you're staying on site, they have some available when you check in. My son lost his in the airport on the way and they only had the basic grey one, but it worked just fine

If you're staying on site, they have some available when you check in. My son lost his in the airport on the way and they only had the basic grey one, but it worked just fine

Awesome! I'm going to try to score some at the desk. Other option is Pop Century's gift shop, which is open till midnight - may book it over there first! :)

OP - If you're staying at a Disney resort, magic bands will be provided to you so there's no reason to buy them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter