Shopping Planning? Yankee Candles?

mushumadness

<font color=ff6633>Shopaholic<br><font color=cc339
Hiya

I am trying to plan some shopping when I go to Florida ( apart from me usual spur of the moment shopping). So here I have a few questions if thats OK?

Where is the best place to buy Yankee Candle items? I have recently started really getting into burning the christmas smells and fancy gettin some more, I am tending to use the tarts on the burner.

On to toys is toys r us th best place for me to get bratz dolls for my nieces? the on at the florida mall?

on to timberland boots, can you get the blue and pink childrens ones in the usa?

Ok enough for now, Im getting really excited its 18 DAYS till we go!!!!

There is a Yankee Candle shop at Pointe Orlando on International Drive. You will be spoilt for choice plus they have some lovely burners. I have to have at least of couple of visits to this shop while we are there. :)

this isgoing to sound dumb but where is point olando, how do we get there? (we are driving)

There is a great shop at Pointe Orlando as the previous poster said. I burn them all the time. I especially love the pink grapefruit, strawberry and island mango. Did you know that each month there is 25% off a chosen candle fragrance both in the Yankee shops here and in the States?
Here is the American site. There is a great range.

http://www.yankeecandle.com/cgi-bin/ycbvp/retail.jsp

and the British site

http://www.yankeecandle.co.uk/

Maggs

there is also a shop at the mall at millenia and the florida Mall!

mushumadness said:
this isgoing to sound dumb but where is point olando, how do we get there? (we are driving)

Ponte Orlando is at the south end of I-drive (the nicer end) - close to the Rosen Center hotel and the convention center.

Guess it depends on where you are staying for how to get there etc?

I always seem to spend a couple of hours at the YC shop at the Florida Mall - they are always very helpful in there.

KayleeUK said:
I always seem to spend a couple of hours at the YC shop at the Florida Mall - they are always very helpful in there.

Agreed - we were served by a very nice man last month - a bit camp, but very nice indeed.

Ooops, not very PeeCee...? ::MickeyMo

mushumadness said:
Hiya

On to toys is toys r us th best place for me to get bratz dolls for my nieces? the on at the florida mall?

on to timberland boots, can you get the blue and pink childrens ones in the usa?

I seen the pink ones last May ,they did not have the blue ones then
sorry do not know about the dolls

I have all boys
I found the candle shops very over powering smell wise

enjoy the shopping

There was a huge array of Bratz doills in Toys R Us in August Anna :) (This was the one next to the Florida Mall)

oh thats good to know i have two of m nieces mad forbratz they have asked santa for the roc angelz ones

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter