Shopping near Disneyland

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by robbity, Jan 30, 2008.

1. robbity

robbity Earning My Ears

My 14yr. old daughter loves shopping:cutie: . Does anyone know some good shopping areas reasonably close to Disneyland?? :confused:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. TaniaU

TaniaU Mouseketeer

I guess it depends on how close :) The Block at Orange is only a few minutes drive, its an outdoor mall with a bunch of different stores. Then there's Mainplace (I hope) with Macy's and Nordstroms, it's only a couple minutes drive further. We went last September and there was different shopping than at home, but I wouldn't say that is was different for everyone.

4. robbity

robbity Earning My Ears

thanks for your help. already knew about the block, but never heard of mainplace :goodvibes

5. MouseFan Down Under

MouseFan Down Under Mouseketeer

There is also South Coast Plaza - which has more 'high end' stores. But they also have Macy's, Robinsons-May, Saks, Sears and Nordstrom. Plus heaps more smaller stores

It's not too far away - you can catch the bus without too much trouble - South Harbour to Sunflower then change and go down Sunflower. Or there is a shuttle you can order to come to your hotel.

I do love Mainplace too. There is also Anahiem Plaza - which is a bit further away, but it has Ross, Walmart and a few others. (I really like this Ross store - I have got heaps of great bargins from here).

Happy Shopping!!!

I will be there melting the plastic in September!!!

6. Monkey Monkey

Monkey Monkey DIS Veteran

And South Coast is great because it's indoors, whereas many of the other malls in SoCal are open-air.

If your daughter is a fan of the show "The O.C.", she might like South Coast because that's where Marissa got arrested for shoplifting on the show. ;)

7. phins_jazy

phins_jazy You might have noticed that my boyfriend glitters.

Are there any disney outlets nearby?

8. Harlie

Harlie Mouseketeer

9. robbity

robbity Earning My Ears

thanks for all your help!

10. blue donkey

blue donkey Mouseketeer

There is a disney character warehouse outlet at the orangefair mall ~3 miles from disney. :)