Shopping malls???

Discussion in 'Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums' started by circelli, Sep 18, 2008.

1. circelli

circelli I can't move it, it's attached !!

I know, I know I am a woman so how can I go on vacation and NOT know where the GREAT shopping is?
    Can someone tell me the best shopping closest to Universal Studios!! TIA:goodvibes

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Metro West

Metro West <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=blue> Moderator

The closest major mall is The Mall at Millenia. It's very nice and very expensive but worth a look. Also...there is Orlando Prime Outlets (on I-Drive) and Orlando Premium Outlets (near Disney).

4. dolphinkiss21

dolphinkiss21 Earning My Ears

In addition is the Florida Mall...much larger and more affordable stores than milennia mall. Its on Orange Blossom Trail and Sand Lake Rd.

5. circelli

Thanks!!!:thumbsup2
    What would be the best way to get to any of these places...close enough to walk on I Drive??? Mears???

6. donaldduck352

donaldduck352 <font color=red><marquee>Proud Redhead</marquee><b

Prime outlets,my Dw and DD can shop there allday long.I just wonder over to Bass Pro Shop when they go thier!!!

7. circelli

Hmmmm...Bass Pro I might be able to convince my DH to come along with the kids and my DSis!!!:rotfl2: How far away are the Prime Outlets?

8. Metro West

Metro West <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=blue> Moderator

Right down the street. Bass Pro is located at Festival Bay on the right hand side of I-Drive and the Prime Outlets is just down street. There's a Ron Jon store there too.

9. macraven

macraven Proud Redhead

since the airlines have changed they system and charging for luggage, my shopping days in orlando are over.

i will only shop at universal for the yearly purchases of fudge, and hhn shot glasses and that type of stuff.

united is changing their cost to raise the price of a second suitcase.
    heck, most of them are charging $15-25 for the first suitcase to check in..

10. crazy_ciara

crazy_ciara Jedi

Just jump on the i-ride and it will take you straight down to Festival Bay Mall and drop out outside the Bass fish shop! Then when your finshed you can jump back on the i-ride from the same stop u got off and it will take you round to stop 1 and that is in the Prime Outlets! Its shopping heaven!

Also consider going to Florida mall, you could organise a taxi to the place as thats what i did from my hotel!

11. circelli

THANK YOU!!!
    Now I have all my info so I can go!!! Does anyone know what time theses malls close at?:lovestruc

12. crazy_ciara

crazy_ciara Jedi

Your Welcome! I have a feeling most shops shut at about 8pm, im not to sure now!