shopping favour from anyone going soon please?

MinnieMouse73

DIS Veteran
When we were in DLP a couple of weeks ago I bought the first 4 pins in a set of 5 - the last one is released this weekend, and I was wondering whether anyone who is going soon would be able to get the last one for me please? Obviously I will pay for the pin, postage etc.

It's this one

pin72126

the last part of Minnie's party train.

:love:

Hi

We don't go until 28th Sept but if no-one's got it for you before then I'll gladly get one for you:)

PM me closer to the time if you still need one:thumbsup2

Suze

I didn't realise there was still another pin to go in that collection, like you I've got the other 4, including the collectors card! There was a Pin Trader Evening on the 31st July at 6pm where they were releasing another limited edition pin (wonder was this it), unfortunately we were leaving for the airport just after 6 and we couldn't go.

Yes apparently it was released at the pin trading night as a preview (they also release a special pin just for the pin trading night - not that I've ever managed to get to one :( ). It is released properly on Saturday.

Suzi, thanks very much for the offer - as it's a limited pin it might have sold out by then but if no-one is able to look earlier for me I will definitely pm you in hope!

Yes apparently it was released at the pin trading night as a preview (they also release a special pin just for the pin trading night - not that I've ever managed to get to one :( ). It is released properly on Saturday.

Thank you MinnieMouse, I'm guessing I won't get hold of this pin then, now if only Small World were going instead of coming back!!

I'll be arriving on the 30th August so will keep an eye out, unless anyone is going sooner.

Thank you MinnieMouse, I'm guessing I won't get hold of this pin then, now if only Small World were going instead of coming back!!

Sorry Diane.

I didnt even realise there was a pin trading event on while we were there

that looks a fab set - gutted that im not even there to get a pin - will have to rely on ebay for it i guess.....

hope u get ur last pin (do u have pics of the other ones???)

Yes, don't even think about the cost :scared1:

(ok they were 12.95E except the 4th one which was a bargain 10.95E - thank goodness for AP discount!)

Are all these pins limited Edition?

I think they were, I got the two carriages and the card from a pin trading cart near Plaza Gardens, he asked if I had the engine and told me to go to Harringtons and ask at the counter for it as he knew they had it. I went along and asked for it, didn't realise that there was another one to come out!

I think they were, I got the two carriages and the card from a pin trading cart near Plaza Gardens, he asked if I had the engine and told me to go to Harringtons and ask at the counter for it as he knew they had it. I went along and asked for it, didn't realise that there was another one to come out!

They will prob be out of stock by the time i go in September :sad2:

they look really nice - love the 1st pin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

never seem to release any nice pins when i go, and its gonna be a looooooooooooong time i reckon before im back...

will have to keep my eyes open on ebay & hope that they dont sell too high (nothing there as yet) :sad2:

Minniemouse - it looks like you have someone (Jeccaboos) going the same time as us who has already offered but I would have gladly got you one. If something happens before and Jeccaboos can't do it anymore pm me and I'll try :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter