Shirley's Info

leelee9878

DIS Veteran
Can someone please provide me with Shirleys info for baskets...the stupid search isnt working!!!

TIA

When I tried to order a gift basket today she told me to call back next week because of the Valentine's rush.

When I tried to order a gift basket today she told me to call back next week because of the Valentine's rush.

Hello Tink,
I hope I didn't sound as fusterated as I was - it was late after closing and it just seemed as though all at once, we were swamped for Valentine flowers for today.
Thanks so much for the kindness and understanding you showed besides I didn't want to put myself in any position where your order could have been misplaced.
Thanks again
Always
Shirley

It's totally not a problem! We aren't leaving until next month anyway. I know how stressful Valentine's must be for you! I will call you sometime in the next week!
Thanks
Christine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter