Ships Photographers in Alaska

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by scrapycruiser, Jul 28, 2014.

1. scrapycruiser

scrapycruiser DIS Veteran

Where are the photographers on Tracy Arm Day ? Would love to get one with the glacier in the background !
    Also, do they take any other Alaska related photos during the cruise ?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. KT2038

KT2038 Mouseketeer

I'm sorry I am usually down on deck 5 working so I'm not sure where the photographers will be. The characters will be dressed in their Alaskan clothes for pictures as well :)

4. holula

holula DIS Veteran

In 2012 they were on decks 4 and 9 during Tracy Arm day. Mickey and friends were dressed in Alaska clothing for photos ops also. :)

5. disneyfaninaz

disneyfaninaz It takes faith, trust & pixie dust!

The photographers are roaming the decks during Tracy Arm for opportunities for several shots using props. They will set up a station at the front of the ship when you reach the glacier. There is a line but the ship will stay in one place long enough for people to get their photo in front of the glacier. Otherwise, the photographers will find you.

6. EeyoreIsMyName

EeyoreIsMyName DIS Veteran

The characters were just roaming the decks during Tracy Arm. Minnie happened to come out a door by us on deck so we got photos with no line and lots of time for poses. The CM/handler with her took those photos for us. You can get professional photos with Minnie, Mickey, Donald and Goofy in their Alaskan attire on this day as well.

7. noahdove

noahdove DIS Veteran

I am excited to keep my binder current with info, and this picture info is very important...