Shipping water to resort

We ordered just water from staples, but there were lots of options for snacks that we considered as well. If you are looking for just water, Staples is great, but if you want snacks then I would look into Garden Grocer. They have really good reviews! I ordered my water from Staples two days before I arrived, but it was delivered next day, so it was waiting for me.

PrincessA did you order water from staples online? They will ship for free to Disney? Do you know if I go to my local Staples store that they will ship? I'm not sure of the process! I do have a Staples card.

PrincessA did you order water from staples online? They will ship for free to Disney? Do you know if I go to my local Staples store that they will ship? I'm not sure of the process! I do have a Staples card.

Go online and place the order.

Just be sure you're not staying at one of the convention resorts; they'll deliver to the convention center and not the resort itself.

I went on Staples.com last night to check the prices. It looks like if you put together a $30 order, they'll ship it for free. Otherwise, the shipping on just a case of water (which was ~$5) was quite a bit. I think the case came to $11+ with shipping.

If you join their (free) loyalty program, they ship for free. I currently have 3 cases of water in my shopping cart (for my brother in law and sister in law and their families) waiting for me to hit "buy." They cost about $6 or so each, and the site says I get free shipping. Here's the info: http://www.staplesrewardscenter.com/SORC/UserManagement/Benefits/AboutProgram.aspx

I have a rewards card so I'll get the free shipping! I'm staying @ WL so hopefully it will get there no problem! What info do I include in the shipping? Reservation # ?

I arrive the 18! Should I order now or wait! I'm going through Staples & want to make sure I give myself enough time,

I arrive the 18! Should I order now or wait! I'm going through Staples & want to make sure I give myself enough time,

I ordered for my inlaws at about 2 weeks out; it arrived about 2 days later.

But Caribbean Beach stored it for them until their arrival.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter