Shipping Water to Kidani

Meredith71

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

We are getting ready for our first DVC stay starting at Kidani SV for 4 nights and then to our home resort at BLT for 5 nights. I would like to get a case of water sent to Kidani from Costco but have found several different address during my search. Has anyone shipped anything to Kidani lately and have a correct address that I can use? Thanks so much! We are getting excited for our first stay :goodvibes

Haven't shipped anything, but both disneyworld.com and dvcmember.com have the address as:
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village
3701 Osceola Pkwy
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

Have you thought about purchasing Brita bottles? We love ours and found that they are great for travel. They are basically a water bottle with a built-in filter. You can fill them at any tap/water fountain and go on your way. If you want ice you can just get a cup of ice water at any counter-service restaurant.

We used to be among those who got cases of water for our stay but we won't be doing that anymore. The bottles are also great for those who fly. You can take them through security empty and then fill them on the other side. That alone has paid for ours. We used them on our recent trip and didn't have to buy one bottle of water.

We got ours at WalMart but I have also seen them at BJs and would assume other club-type stores have them too. They were about $8 each and the filters have to be replaced every couple of months at $3ish each.

Just an idea.

It is significantly cheaper to use Garden Grocer or one of the other grocery delivery for what you need. Have you checked them out?

Haven't shipped anything, but both disneyworld.com and dvcmember.com have the address as:
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village
3701 Osceola Pkwy
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

Thanks, that is the address I have seen the most and I used. Lets hope it gets there okay.

It is significantly cheaper to use Garden Grocer or one of the other grocery delivery for what you need. Have you checked them out?

I have looked into the grocery delivery options. But, most of them have a minimum order or hefty delivery charge. I only wanted one case of water so I did not meet most of the criteria. For one case of 24 it was only about $8.00 which included shipping. On garden grocer the same case was $6.99 but I would have to order more and pay some delivery fee. I plan to use one of them in the future once I get used to staying in a DVC and eat more in the room.

I have used the filtered bottles before. I have one of the older ones. It did not work for us as well. The kids actually thought the water tasted funny. I do recycle my plastic bottles when I can.

Thanks so much!

You could have gotten a case of water at one of the Hess Gass stations around the world (over by the TTC of MK, across the street from DTD, and across the street from BWV). Also, AKV is very close(within 2 miles) of Hwy 192 which has a Publix Grocery store and a Super Target.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter