shipping bottled water to the resort

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by Vickie46, Apr 15, 2006.

1. Vickie46

Vickie46 DIS Veteran

Has anyone done this?? Someone on another thread posted to ship from STaples.. its around 6.50 or so a case for 24 and free shipping with rewards card! This is awesome!

Thanks to the orginal poster.. I just wanted to post on budget board!!! This saves a ton... I think water is like 2.50-3.00 in the parks!

Vickie

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. andychris14

andychris14 DIS Veteran

we did this last year and it was great. Go check it out on the staples website/.

4. i like stitch

i like stitch I do believe

We ordered 2 cases of water from Staples, with free shipping. It was waiting for us at the front desk when we checked in that night!

5. englishteacha

englishteacha <font color=magenta>I've just gotten crazier over

Very cool! We're staying off site this trip with a car, but that's great information!! I'm a big water drinker, and I'm always bummed when tap water tastes bad.

6. Trixiezzz

Trixiezzz Budgeting my way to Disney!

I was the OP on one of the threads from last year about shipping water from Staples.

Unfortunately, I don't see any bottled water available on Staples.com right now! I don't know if they've discontinued it or are just out. :confused3

7. calypso*a*go-go

calypso*a*go-go <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

We did this too and also ordered French Vanilla coffee creamer and a big tub of pretzels that we snacked on throughout the week. All of it arrived on time and in excellent condition.

8. calypso*a*go-go

calypso*a*go-go <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

I just went to their website and did a search for "water". There were eight different options including flavored sparkling water.

9. KimRaye

KimRaye <font color=navy><b>DIS Sponsor*Silver</b><br><fon

How do you know when to order? Obviously, I can't schedule a delivery for June now. How far in advance do you order, and how do you fill out the delivery portion of checkout?

TIA :thumbsup2

10. CookieGVB

CookieGVB S/D Cheerleader & SSB Tormentor

You can actually earn rewards points through Freeride, too (if anyone is still doing that program besides me).

As far as ordering, I'd order about 10 days before, and include my checkin date next to my name, so the people at WDW know what to do with your package.

What a great idea - I wonder if I can do this for my son's band trip, or will they murder me for bringing up this idea? ;)

11. buckler

buckler DIS Veteran

You can earn 2% in rewards if you order from Staples through Upromise or Ebates. I do both programs but I prefer Ebates because they mail out checks automatically every quarter. If you are new to Ebates you can get a $5 bonus with your first order and $5 for future referrals.

Hey, that comes out to a pretty good deal on the water! $6.50 - $5 ebates bonus, even with tax it should be less than $2 for the case of 24 bottles shipped.

12. happypooh

happypooh DIS Veteran

Which bottled water have people ordered from staples? Any favorites?? I looked at the site and have not tried most of the ones listed....

13. Trixiezzz

Trixiezzz Budgeting my way to Disney!

Well, now I see what I did wrong... I entered my own zip code and it must be that the water's not available here?!? But glad to know it's still available for Disney!!

We ordered 2 cases sent to Pop Century last year and when we checked in they were waiting for us! It really is a good deal.

ALSO~ be sure to click through to Staples from QuickRewards and you'll earn some Disney Dollars for ordering your water! :thumbsup2

14. KimRaye

While I have never ordered from Staples for water, I would get Ice Mountain myself. It's the closest to tap water in Chicago and, supposedly, Chicago has EXCELLENT tap water. It must, I drink it in large quantities EVERY day! :drinking: :thumbsup2 I think I may have come across Poland Springs water also, but don't be confused, the water does NOT come from Poland! ;)

Great deal! Thanks for sharing everyone! :goodvibes

15. Vickie46

Vickie46 DIS Veteran

can anyone tell me more about ebates

16. Shagley

Shagley If you don't move when I say "beep beep", I will r

I think that the brand of water that you can order varies from region to region. The website lists Poland Springs, Ice Mountain, etc. but I think it will only allow you to order the brand that is available in the region you are having it sent to.

17. Vickie46

Vickie46 DIS Veteran

what is the zip at Disney? Like CBR if anyone knows?

18. KimRaye

CBR (thanks to safetymom) :thumbsup2
    900 Cayman Way
    Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
    (for priority shipping)

Mailing Address:
    Post Office Box 10,000
    Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-1000
    (for United States Postal Service deliveries)

19. Vickie46

Vickie46 DIS Veteran

woudln't I use the street address since its water? I want to ship the cheapest is the only reason I ask?

thank you so much for the info!!! Thanks to safetymom too!

20. KimRaye

Yes, use this address:

900 Cayman Way
    Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

21. jadyson

jadyson <font color=red>Disney Addict<font color=teal></fo

What do I need to do to get free shipping? I went through ebates and came up with $7.95 for shipping two cases of water.