Ship Departure

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by emilykarpinski, Dec 22, 2012.

1. emilykarpinski

emilykarpinski Earning My Ears

Six days until my family and I leave for the Dream! We're starting to make transportation reservations to and from the terminal. We've already made the reservation to the terminal, but we don't know what time to make the reservation home. Our flight home isn't until late so there's really no rush to get off the ship. What's the longest we can stay on the ship? Anyone have any ideas on what time to ask the car to pick us up? Thank you and happy holidays!

2. rkdahl

rkdahl Mouseketeer

Generally, out of your cabin by 8am and off the ship for all passengers by 9am.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

3. tojam

tojam Tojam

The key will be do you want to eat on board or leave immediately. Unless you are in a rush to make a flight, we have found that waiting, having a cup of coffee, etc. allows for quick exiting off the ship. We hate to have our last memory of the cruise the struggle to exit and get baggage with thousands of others doing the same thing. By waiting, you have a relaxing departure which is a nice end to your cruise.