Shhh I've got a new ticker

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by poohmadmum, Sep 28, 2007.

1. poohmadmum

poohmadmum DIS Veteran

Mar 16, 2005
    Well as you know we returned from WDW at the beginning of the month. DH is feeling Disneyed out so wants some time out but didn't object to a girls' trip. Well I've booked for DD and I to return to WDW next August, leaving DH at home to cat sit (we'll save a fortune on cattery fees 3 cats) and I've got the free DDP)! DD doesn't know yet but I'm so excited. :banana: :banana: :cheer2:

I'm afraid running this month's quiz didn't take my mind off wanting to return to WDW! Now just need to see if I can squeeze in a quick budget trip to DLP.
  2. Ware Bears

Ware Bears Bring me that horizon Moderator

Jan 23, 2003
    That's great news Ann! :dance3: I'll look forward to seeing your new DLRP ticker as well then!!! :yay:
  3. jillrobinson

jillrobinson DIS Veteran

Mar 30, 2005
    That's lovely:goodvibes , I wish I was brave enough to take the boys to Florida on my own, DH remains adamant that he doesn't want to go.

I know what you mean about cattery fees, we have 2 dogs, it suits me for DH to stay home and look after them when we're at DLRP.;)
  4. BRobson

BRobson <font color=green>Beavers is a dangerous place to

Oct 23, 2005
    That is great news Ann :goodvibes