She's a Princess, a Superhero, and a Rock Star -a Sept 2013 TR (Completed 2/24)

I really enjoyed your TR! Thanks for sharing and make sure you check in on this TR if there is a PTR in the works!
Thanks! We enjoy writing it and are so glad that people follow along. We will be sure to post our next trip plans here within the next few weeks.

Dinner at the Grand Californian? What a wonderful way to end your trip.

I am so glad your dogs found there way home. That is always one of my biggest fears when we leave town.

I can't wait to hear the details about your next trip!

That's too bad about the "great dog escape" spoiling your dinner at the DL GC. But at least they were okay when you got home.

I hope you can make it back to WDW next year, but I know that it is sometimes hard to do. I'm sure that Allie will be asking to go again. ;)

It has been fun following along on your trip report. You do a great job with both the pictures and the story. :goodvibes

Dinner at the Grand Californian? What a wonderful way to end your trip.

I am so glad your dogs found there way home. That is always one of my biggest fears when we leave town.

I can't wait to hear the details about your next trip!
Yes, we liked getting to start the day at WDW and be at "our" Disney for dinner.

We hadn't left the dogs until our 2012 Disney trip. Usually they go on vacation with us and we stay in our RV, so going to Disney is strange in that regard for us. They do very well with Melissa's brother though, and they seem to enjoy getting to stay at home and not having to deal with a kennel (as long as they stay put...).

We can't wait to finalize our next trip either. I suppose we'll start a PTR soon, but we'll post links and details here too.

That's too bad about the "great dog escape" spoiling your dinner at the DL GC. But at least they were okay when you got home.

I hope you can make it back to WDW next year, but I know that it is sometimes hard to do. I'm sure that Allie will be asking to go again. ;)

It has been fun following along on your trip report. You do a great job with both the pictures and the story. :goodvibes

Thanks! We've really enjoyed your comments as you followed along. The dinner at GC wasn't the relaxing end to the vacation we thought it would be, but seeing the dogs safe at home was great, and we get lots of those dinners.

We are excited about the possibility of WDW in 2014 as well. We considered taking a year off, but would like to go before Allie starts school, so 2014 is it. We also have our APs through the end of September, which makes a return trip so compelling. The part we really aren't sure about is whether we can spend the extra to stay at WL this year, but we are getting excited about the possibility of trying something new.

Hi everybody! We just wanted to let you know that it is official, we are going back to WDW in 2014! We wrote down the initial planning details in a PTR that we started here: She's Turning Five at Disney World

We hope that you come check it out as we plan for another trip where we experience some new things, and return to some of our favorites.

Hi Paul, Melissa, and Allie :wave2:

Wow! What an awesome trip report you guys! :thumbsup2 Now I know why I didn't try one as it would pale in comparison. Sorry I am late in congratulating you on this trip report.

It was so nice to meet and spend some time with you guys on our trip. Hopefully we can meet up again on a future trip, but not this year as we are going on a non-Disney trip in September. I am aiming for us to head back to the World and the Lodge next year. Really missing it.

Jarrod and Chris

Hi Paul, Melissa, and Allie :wave2:

Wow! What an awesome trip report you guys! :thumbsup2 Now I know why I didn't try one as it would pale in comparison. Sorry I am late in congratulating you on this trip report.

It was so nice to meet and spend some time with you guys on our trip. Hopefully we can meet up again on a future trip, but not this year as we are going on a non-Disney trip in September. I am aiming for us to head back to the World and the Lodge next year. Really missing it.

Jarrod and Chris
Thanks for your kind comments. We have a great time sharing our trip memories and photos.
It was great to get to meet you guys too. We'll miss you this year, and we're pretty doubtful about making a trip next year, but we'll be following you on here to see what you're up to.
Feel free to join us over on our PTR as we plan for this year. :thumbsup2 We hope you're staying warm!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter