Sherberth Rd?

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by WVMomof3, Jun 6, 2006.

1. WVMomof3

WVMomof3 Mouseketeer

We are leaving in a few days, yeah!!! :cool1: We are renting a pool home in the Formosa Gardens area and wondered if the Sherberth Road "shortcut" is best (quickest) way for all the parks or just Animal Kingdom? :confused3

Thanks!! :banana: :cheer2: :banana:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. spiceycat

spiceycat <font color=blue>Own at BWV, VWL and BLT<br><font

all the parks....

there is a sign a couple of miles down for everything - for the Mk I use it - for the other 2 (Epcot & Studios) I go a little further and turn left (this road goes past Pop century) on the other side is WWS

4. isla bonita

isla bonita DIS Veteran

It is best in my opinion to use it for all the parks it keeps you off 192 where every one else is.

If you are in the Formosa Gardens area you will need to take a right onto 192 and your first left. At the end of that road you will see signs AK is in the direst area but from there I call it the disney loop and everything has signs as to where you want to be.

On the way back make sure you go towards AKL if not you will always land in AK parking lot. How do I know that you ask yourselves?

Every one including me has done it at least once. LOL

Have a great trip.

5. mjmcca

mjmcca DIS Veteran

When I am in Orlando I make the Disney Clermont run serveral times a trip. I always use sherberth road I think it is quicker.

6. Brian Noble

Brian Noble His Curmudgeonly Highness

When I enter 192 to the West of Sherbeth, I use it every time. When I enter between Sherbeth and World Drive, I often just go to World Drive for everything not in the AK area, as the left turn onto 192 can be along light.

7. spiceycat

spiceycat <font color=blue>Own at BWV, VWL and BLT<br><font

turn into westgate then go straight - this light turn quicker.

westgate roads are showing up on the Kissimmee maps - but most of Sherberth road is not..... :confused3

8. mbb

mbb <font color=green>Wishin' & Clappin' & always Beli

:wave2: :wave2: :wave2:

Us too:teeth:

If you do wind up going through the AK booth, don't worry, you won't be charged for parking!!

The CM will just smile and direct you through the lot road (straight ahead and bear to the left, IIRC...) and up the ramp.

Bingo! You're back at the Sherberth Rd intersection:)

Like isla bonita said, as long as you follow the signs for Animal Kingdom *Lodge*, you'll be fine:)

Have fun!!

:sunny:

9. WVMomof3

WVMomof3 Mouseketeer

Thanks everyone, hopefully we don't get lost! We leave tomorrow!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

10. isla bonita

isla bonita DIS Veteran

I bet you end up in AK at least once. LOL