Sheraton World vs. Wyndham International

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by ltribble31021, Jun 24, 2003.

1. ltribble31021

ltribble31021 Mouseketeer

Jan 16, 2001
    Can anyone compare the two and let me know which one they prefer and why?
  2. A Mickeyfan

A Mickeyfan DIS Veteran

May 31, 2000
    I have stayed at the Wyndham 3 times & the Sheraton World once. I really like the Wyndham. The rooms were big & clean, the grounds were very nice & I liked the location. Each time we stayted there we had the "faimly fun suite"..... 2 full (or queen) beds, bunk beds, 2 TV's, coffee maker & mini fridge, a regular size table with 2 chairs plus a kids size table with 2 pint size stools. The Sheraton was OK.... wasn't crazy about the location.....perfect if going to SeaWorld, which we weren't. The rooms were big & we did have 2 full size beds (maybe queen...can't remember) and a pull out sofa and a cocktail table. Think we had a fridge.... When I checked in they didn't tell me about the Resort Fee.....they just tacked it onto my bill & I found out at check out... I put up a stink & they did remove it. If they had said something at check in, it would have been fine with me. While I was checking out, there was another couple complaining about the same thing & the fee was removed for them as well. The Wyndham has a resort fee of under $5, but they tell you at check in (no surpirse when you check out).
  3. lvm99

lvm99 Earning My Ears

Sep 27, 2002
    Staying at sheraton world 3-20-3-25 2004 in tower suite with points and WI 3-25 2004 through priceline $35. Any suggestions
  4. huw

huw Earning My Ears

Jun 10, 2003
    Wyndham Orlando superior, but very spread out - bit alarming if you have young kids that wander. Tends to be a little overpriced, but IS very central on I/Drive.
    Sheraton World usually far cheaper and is at Sea World end.
    'You pays your money and takes your choice......'