Sheraton Vistana Resort

Discussion in 'Hotel & Accommodations Reviews' started by 3mom, Nov 13, 2006.

1. 3mom

3mom Earning My Ears

Nov 12, 2006
    We stayed at the SVR from Nov 6 - 11. We paid $139/night for a 2 bedroom villa with housekeeping - we booked using the allearsnet promotion code. We requested a top floor villa in the Cascades section, and we got just that.

Our villa was clean, modern and very spacious. We have 3 kids, so the space was very appreciated. We had no issues with anything in the villa - everything worked and looked fine.

The resort pools were awesome, though the Cascades pool wasn't heated one day (not sure why.) No big deal - we just went over to the super pool.

The restaurants are very convenient. The food is pretty good - not spectacular, but definitely good. It was great to leave the parks at noon and come back to the hotel for a swim and lunch and not wait in any line to order food. The bartenders are really accomodating.

It took us about 10 minutes to get to the parks - no issues with parking at all. The drive was very easy. I would definitely have a car, though, when staying here.

Did express checkout - easy!!

All in all, I would highly recommend the Vistana. It's wonderful for families. It's an all around great place.
  2. New England Eeyore

New England Eeyore <font color=purple>Bradley Whitford and Rob Lowe a

Dec 20, 2004
    Thanks for sharing! We're staying there in April and I'm really looking forward to it!
  3. bookgeek

bookgeek Earning My Ears

Jul 28, 2006
    Glad you enjoyed your stay. We have stayed there twice and both times were excellent.

FFXDSNADDICT Mouseketeer

Oct 29, 2006
    I love Vistana. From the time I was 3 years old untill I was 19 my grandfather had a timeshare there. We went the third week in October and they are still some of my favorite memories. Zimmies was always our last meal no matter what and I rulled the superpool for the entire week I was there. All the bartenders knew me by name and that I got the Yard of Strawberry Daquri. Its a great value for the amount of room that the condos provide and that you can fit up to 7 or 8 people in one condo!. My family saved a ton of money making breakfast each morning and being able to spend the extra money on dinners. I cannot wait to come back to Vistana!