1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

sheraton vistana resort question

Discussion in 'Hotel & Accommodations Reviews' started by maekeith, Aug 15, 2012.

1. maekeith

maekeith Earning My Ears

Wondering which area of the resort to request so that we are close to the waterslide and is there a height restriction?

How difficult is it to drive to SeaWorld and Universal Studios? Did not really want to rent a car but it seems we may have to for the flexibility and cost savings.

Thank you for any answers or suggestions.:)

2. bankr63

bankr63 DIS Veteran

If you are referring to the giant waterslide, it is now gone. That was a temporary attraction that lasted a couple of years.

If you mean the pool slide, that is located at the Falls pool, with Falls, Courts and Spas being the nearest sections. I don't think I have seen a posted height limit; it is not a very big slide though. Remember that SVR pools do not have lifeguards; children are the responsibility of their parents/guardians and common sense should be used when judging what is safe and within their limits.

Edit to add: HaPevraftr posted a nice photo of the slide on the big Vistana thread. You can see it here (and maybe they do have a height limit, I don't remember that big sign over by the slide):
    [​IMG]