Sheraton vistana resort for a couple Nov-Dec 2016?

bugarwitch

Mouseketeer
We have reservations for Sheraton Vistana Resort - 2 adults, Nov 28-Dec 11th, 2016. It looks great on TripAdvisor, but haven't seen any comments on these threads....Any thoughts, reviews and/or recommendations?

We love SVR so much, we bought two annual floating weeks (resale, of course!) after our first stay. The resort is so awesome, it makes staying anywhere else mighty hard (we are in Orlando right now, staying at Wyndham Cypress Palms for a week before we check into Sheraton Vistana Resort this Friday, and are regularly comparing how WCP doesn't quite stack up to our beloved SVR).

It's the perfect place for a couple. So many adult-focused activities in addition to all the special events for kids. The amenities are wonderful (and varied), the pools are large and lovely, the villas are spacious and well-appointed, parking and internet are both free, and you can easily enjoy a vacation there without ever leaving the resort.

I don't think you'll be disappointed. The link that Klayfish has linked to is a perfect place to learn all about our favourite resort in Orlando!

We love SVR so much, we bought two annual floating weeks (resale, of course!) after our first stay. The resort is so awesome, it makes staying anywhere else mighty hard (we are in Orlando right now, staying at Wyndham Cypress Palms for a week before we check into Sheraton Vistana Resort this Friday, and are regularly comparing how WCP doesn't quite stack up to our beloved SVR).

It's the perfect place for a couple. So many adult-focused activities in addition to all the special events for kids. The amenities are wonderful (and varied), the pools are large and lovely, the villas are spacious and well-appointed, parking and internet are both free, and you can easily enjoy a vacation there without ever leaving the resort.

I don't think you'll be disappointed. The link that Klayfish has linked to is a perfect place to learn all about our favourite resort in Orlando!
Thank you! I was just going through the thread and there is a lot of helpful info! Makes me even more excited for our trip!

We're staying there too first week of December (got a great Mousesavers rate)! Very much looking forward to trying it out. We own DVC (but are out of points right now). Also 2 adults. Maybe we'll see you there!

We're staying there too first week of December (got a great Mousesavers rate)! Very much looking forward to trying it out. We own DVC (but are out of points right now). Also 2 adults. Maybe we'll see you there!
Yay! Don't tell anyone else about this place or this time of year! Maybe we will actually all get to ride 7DMT!!! LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter