Sheraton Vistana LBV

Discussion in 'UK Trip Planning Forum' started by yummymummywales, Sep 4, 2012.

1. yummymummywales

yummymummywales Mouseketeer

Dear All,

We are off to Orlando again next week for a fortnight, 2-bed apartment booked in Sheraton Vistana at Lake Buena Vista. Just wondering if anyone has stayed here - we have been told we can request an area and floor preference but it looks so big I have no idea where to pick!

Any help gratefully received,

2. wilma-bride

wilma-bride <<This space intentionally blank>> Moderator

Tony and Theresa (Tony64 and LatteLover) own a timeshare at Sheraton Vistana so hopefully they should be able to give you some good advice.

3. tony64

tony64 <font color=blue>Should've been a Cowboy<br><font

Hi
    We like to stay on the top floor if possible with a water view. If you are on the top floor you have higher ceilings and a skylight which makes the living room alot lighter. On the down side you do have to go up the stairs for 3 floors.

Avoid units at the rear of the resort as it backs onto the I4 and the front is next to the 535 so that units nearest that may also be noisy but we have never stayed there so I can't be sure.

I have attached a link to a copy of a site map so you can see which amenities you would like to be near.

map of Sheraton Vistana resort

The cascades pool area is very nice with a bar and food area adjacent to it.

If you have any specific needs let me know and I'll try to help.