Sheraton Vistana layout

disneysnob

Mouseketeer
Hi everybody.We are booked in a 2 bdr. at the Vistana Resort this June:banana: Does anyone know where I can find a map/layout of the property, just to see where our condo will be? I have our villa #, so I was just curious to see where it is located. Thanks for any help.

I've done that to no avail....:confused3
Does anyone know villa numbers and what section they're located???
(like, fountains=600-800, or springs=500-600......)???
Thanks.

Well, it looks like they've hidden it. It was real easy to find in the past. Wish I had made a copy of it.

Tell us the unit number and we can probably at least give you an idea of the section. I know my Fountains unit is 1313. If it's a three digit number, my guess is it's in the Courts, but that's just a guess.

Sheila

I don't have the exact room number in front of me, but it was fourteen hundred 'something'...1400 or 1408????
Thanks for your help.:goodvibes

finally found my old map.

It looks like both Lake and Fountains are a good distance from Spas - main activities center & tennis court - less there is a path (hoping) that doesn't show up on these maps.

also what is the vita course run?

anyone try out their floral shop?

or get a massage here?

I have links to maps, but the numbers are very hard to see. If you tell me your villa number I can tell you where you are.
Here are links :
http://www.tug1.net/pics/flpics/vista54.jpg
http://www.tug1.net/pics/flpics/vista53.jpg
Disneysnob, if your villa is #1400'ish, then you are in the Fountains I section.

It looks like both Lake and Fountains are a good distance from Spas - main activities center & tennis court - less there is a path (hoping) that doesn't show up on these maps.
Yep...a decent distance....good stiff walk depending on where your villa is and unfortunately no direct path/walkway. There used to be a short cut to get from Fountains/Lakes to the Spas area, but that was fenced off. I'm guessing security reasons. Vistana is a gated resort and they didn't have a guard station back by the Spas so anyone could have wandered in.
The Vita Course Run is sort of a jogging/fitness path that runs through the COurts, Spas, Falls, Palms.

After watching REC213's video (which is very good btw !) of check-in day, they had #1468 according to what one of the people in his party said. Sooooo....that being said, I thought that section was Fountains I. I have conflicting literature, copyright 1994-95 when we purchased our timeshare there. The funny thing is, now that I'm looking at it, the brochure states 1468 is both Fountains I and II :confused3
I've never stayed in the group of villas right off the guard station, but from the looks of their video, the jacuzzi is indeed inside the main bedroom.

So...to the OP, if your villa is #1455--1490, it looks like you'll be in the Fountains II. This means the jacuzzi will be inside the master bedroom, not the master bathroom as in the Fountains I.

We have stayed at the Vistana in the past (my parents own a week there).The first time we were, I believe, in the Springs section. Last year, was the Cascades...what a difference! I guess, according to the posts, we're in the Fountains this time. I believe they own in the Palms section, but they've traded their week in October, and to go in the summer-that's why it's always been different. Anyway, is the number on the reservation set in stone, or is it possible to have it changed? Do we call, wait until check-in, or request it in the 'Diamond Lane' check-in? Also, how early can we do the Diamond Lane? We're going in June. Thanks for any help.:goodvibes

Ooops, just realized someone resurrected a VERY old thread there after all the links turned out to broken - talk about a time warp! Still, anyone looking for current (2015) information can follow my links above.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter