sheraton safari beds

Mouse-n-Mini

DIS Veteran
Do all standard rooms have the "sweet sleeper" beds nowadays? I saw some photos of the hotel on expedia, where it looks like the beds are generic-hotel room beds, but on sheraton safari's website, they show the "sweet sleeper" with the down and the embroidered pillows. Just wondering about what kind of bed we can expect. Got that $59 rate through travelzoo thanks to the DIS boards...we love this place!

I believe all the rooms have those beds now. I stayed at the Sheraton Safari for 1 night in June, and the bed was as wonderful as it's cousin, the Westin Heavenly Bed! :)

We stayed there in February of 2005 and I'm not sure if we had the Sweet Sleeper beds or not. They had plenty of pillows, but they were not as nice as the Westin Heavenly Beds to me. They were not the white down comforters, and there was not a sheet on either side of the blanket. Maybe they've changed since then. But the room was recently rennovated and very nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter