Sheraton Park Hotel Question

sftnslky

**May every day be filled with Magical memories**
We just booked this hotel, last trip we stayed at the Sheraton that looked like a castle, but this one is new to us. Has anyone stayed there? Any thoughts, comments, reviews? Thanks in advance. Have a great weekend.

We stayed there this past December and we really enjoyed it. The rooms are a fair size. My husband loved the beds. The pool was big. If you can try and get a theme park view because then you can watch the fireworks from your balconey. The walk is about 15 minutes but the ART goes every 20 minutes. Sorry I don't have pictures. I always forget to take them :headache:

It is a very nice hotel and a favorite off site hotel for many. The rooms are large and the beds truly are heavenly. Do try for a Disney view room. I love sitting out there with a glass of wine watching the fireworks or just the lights at DCA. The views on the other side are okay too - of the pool area. We really like both of the Sheraton's. The Park is newer, nicer, better views and almost all have a balcony. But the parking is $14 per day, per car (with two of us driving it adds $28 extra per day!) and the walk is too far for me so I have to use ART which adds frustation and more $$ to the tab. The older one though has a free dedicated shuttle, the service seems better to me (they try harder, I think) and the parking is only $10 per day per room. Plus we really love the buffet in the morning here. There is just something that makes a vacation more special when you can meander down to the lobby area at your leisure and graze a nice buffet while planning your day at the parks.;)

You will not regret this hotel, we love them both!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter