Sharing pizza at Via Napoli

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by SwimBikeRun, Jan 28, 2013.

1. SwimBikeRun

SwimBikeRun Mouseketeer

Hi!

We have an ADR for Via Napoli for lunch on our Epcot day. We'll be paying OOP. What size pizza would you recommend for sharing? I looked on all ears but I can't really get a good idea of size. I'd like to not leave so completely stuffed that we can't enjoy snacks around the world. It'll be me and my two pizza loving sons, ages 10 and 8. I was thinking the size that serves 2 - 3 but will it be too much?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. HappyHaunts999

HappyHaunts999 Mouseketeer

Unless the boys are very light eaters, the 2 -3 people will be fine if all you are getting is pizza. If you are getting a salad or anything else then get the individual.

4. Micca

Micca Where there's a will, there's an heir

Please bear in mind that the VN pizza has a very thin crust. Piece per piece it won't be quite as filling as the type of pizza you may be accustomed to It's really good, but a bit different. :earsboy:

5. MouseMomx2

MouseMomx2 DIS Veteran

I would go with the pizza that serves2-3. DH and I usually share an Individual and add salad. Even if you add salad I don't think the Individual would be enough pizza for the three of you.

6. daf

daf Earning My Ears

When the waiter showed us the individual pizza size we thought it looked too small. We ordered the large pizza and it was absolutely huge, so we carried the extra slices around with us for the rest of the day. We were two people though, and we also shared an appetizer and wanted to leave room for dessert.

The main reason why we ordered the large pizza was because that way we could ask for each half to be a different kind of pizza (you can't do that with an individual pizza).

7. Claire&TheBoys

Claire&TheBoys The Queen of the Castle!

We got the "large" that serves 2-3 and it fed my husband, myself and our 10-year-old son. We were definitely full when we left!

8. mickeysbestfriend

mickeysbestfriend DIS Veteran

split the large and it was plenty. She loves thin crust adn devoured half the pizza...I waas tempted to order a salad but when I saw the size of the pizza I changed my mind :)

9. eliza61

eliza61 http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/images

How many slices do your kids eat at home? I also have 2 sons and when they were 10 they were both downing 3 normal slices a piece. At the minimum a large. If they really love pizza it won't be too much.

We got the large with the family salad and it was perfect for my family of 4. not a crumb left and we were not over stuffed.

10. figment_jii

figment_jii DIS Veteran

The individual pizza is about 11" in diameter. I've read that the large is about 20" in diameter and the 1/2 meter is a rectangle.

11. jennylyn_b

jennylyn_b Disney Fan for Life :)

A large would be perfect so you can still snack around the world. We love the pizza here. Have a great time!

12. Crystal824

Crystal824 DIS Veteran

I'd go with the large.