Sharing Dining Plans because I'm EXCITED!

Amunet

DIS Veteran
So we FINALLY figured out dining :) We had some really nice reservations before but we found some that just worked better for us. We decided not to get park hopper so that we could use that extra money for a fun food splurge ^_^
We will NOT be on the Dining Plan.
2 Adults :)

Sept. 9th - Arrival via DCL
Raglan Road @ 7pm

Sept. 10th - AK/HS Day
Club Villian @ 8:30pm

Sept. 11th - MNSSHP Day
Ohanas Breakfast @ 7:40am

Sept. 12th - Epcot Day/MK
Garden Grill Breakfast @ 9:40am
Jungle Canteen @ 7:30pm OR Crystal Palace @ 8:50pm

What do you guys think? ^_^

Edit: We are getting park hoppers. Trying for BOG Dinner on the 12th!

Last edited:
Since I have a board here, I'm going to just keep a list of the MUST HAVE snacks that we will try on our trip ^_^

• Mickey Head Ice Cream Sandwich - $4.25

Magic Kingdom
  • Dole Whip Float (Aloha Isle) - $5.29
  • Halloween Party Caramel Apple (Main Street Confectionery) - $10.99
  • Lefou's Brew w/stein (Gaston's Tavern) - $11.99
Epcot
  • Strawberry Tart (Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie) - $4.75
  • Roulé Lard and Fromage (Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie) - $3.95
  • Croque Glace (L’Artisan de Glaces) - $6.33
  • Mickey Oreo Cheesecake (Sunshine Seasons) - $4.29
Animal Kingdom
  • Curried Sausage Corn Dog (Boerewors Famous Sausages – Harambe Market) - $9.99
  • Frozen Flamingo - Drink (Wanjohi Refreshments - Harambe Market) - $12.99
Resorts
  • Beignets 6 (POFQ) - $4.59
  • Strawberry Shortcake Cupcake (Boardwalk Bakery) - $5.59
  • Lemon Ginger Cupcake (Captain Cook's @ Poly) - $4.19

Last edited:
Tokyo Dining is just ok. We favor Via Napoli for dinner at Epcot, or Teppan Edo ( where they cook your dinner in front of you, the food is great, and you share the experience with another family. Don't forget to pop in Ghirardellis after Raglan Road to get a free chocolate.

I LOVE Tokyo Dining ^_^ We're a big fan of Japanese food :) Teppan Edo is extremely similar to Benihanas so we don't do that. We live in Chicago and we have Italian restaurants up the wazoo!
Also, by having a late reservation at Tokyo Dining, I can request window view and eat while enjoying Illuminations (they dim the lights and play the music ^_^)

Ooooh, sample chocolates?

So we FINALLY figured out dining :) We had some really nice reservations before but we found some that just worked better for us. We decided not to get park hopper so that we could use that extra money for a fun food splurge ^_^

Raglan Road @ 7pm

Sept. 10th - AK/HS Day
Tusker House Breakfast @ 9:30am

Sept. 11th - MNSSHP Day
Garden View Tea Room @ 2:20pm

Sept. 12th - Epcot Day
Tokyo Dining @ 7:30pm

You are going to waste a lot of good, slow park time with those two breakfast ressies. I would push them off to about 10:30 or so to be able to utilize the slowest time in the park.

You are going to waste a lot of good, slow park time with those two breakfast ressies. I would push them off to about 10:30 or so to be able to utilize the slowest time in the park.

Thank you very much :) I have had some similar feedback and will definitely be talking about it. Especially with our new club villain reservation.

Thank you for reminding me though!

Updated!!

Took away some dining to make up for Club Villain costs.
Also took away Tokyo Dining (I know, sad :( ). Decided to see MSEP before it's gone. So canteen unless a BOG pops up :)

Raglan Road @ 7pm

Sept. 10th - AK/HS Day

Sept. 11th - MNSSHP Day

Sept. 12th - Epcot Day/MK
Jungle Canteen @ 7:30pm

You have Sept 10 as AK/HS Day and Sept 12 as Epcot/MK Day, but without parkhoppers you won't be able to go to both parks on the same day.

I hope you enjoy Club Villain!! DH and I did the first one back in January. Best special event we've ever attended at Disney, loved every single thing about it :maleficen

Trying to decide between CP or Canteen on the 12th. We are park hopping that evening solely to view the MSEP.
What do you guys think?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter