Shareholders Club Question

AmyMarie

Do you wanna build a snowman??
Hello everyone,

I have been a member of the shareholders club for 5 years now, but this is the first time that I am going to be booking a holiday with my shareholders card. I know that you get 10% off your hotel bookings, but at the moment there is a 1 day and night free offer. I was just wondering if I rang up to book would I be able to get both offers or is it one or the other??

Thought I would ask on here first before ringing up

Thank you in advance

Amy x

your shareholders discount on onsite rooms at DLP can't be combined with any other discount offer I'm afraid. So shareholders and/or AP holders check what the best discount package offer price is, then phone for the shareholders or AP holders price for room only, and book whichever one is the best price (very often the discount package price which is available to everyone).

As DLPdaft said, promotions do not stack.

I would advise calling twice: once the shareholder number for a quote regarding regular shareholder price, then the standard number for a quote with the offer you mentioned, as CM may be puzzled when asking for a standard quote over the shareholder line (YMMV).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter