2006 - Present : Food Pics with Chat

Hard Rock Cafe hamburger:
PP5170263_263.jpg

with a malt:
PP5170262_262A.jpg

DH is going to get angry (or call me :goofy: ) - BUT - I will try for food pics this time :hug:

Thanks for the food pix! I'm interested in trying the sushi, Mama Dellas, Mythos and that shrimp dip at Bula bar looks outta this world!!!!

Thanks for the food pix! I love it...

Man o man, these pix look delish! Thanks for sharing.

I see the beloved pork w/pistachios, blueberries, blue cheese and smoky mac is still on the menu. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

But I gotta say the burgundy mashed potatoes look like -- well, they just don't look like something that belongs on a plate if you catch my drift. Were they that brown on the plate, or did the photo do that? And the ... shape :lmao:

YIKES!!!

I know the photos of the blueberry encrusted pork don't do the dish justice IRL. But I had to do a serious double take when I saw those potatoes! :scared1:

But I gotta say the burgundy mashed potatoes look like -- well, they just don't look like something that belongs on a plate if you catch my drift. Were they that brown on the plate, or did the photo do that? And the ... shape :lmao:

YIKES!!!

I didn't notice it at first but went back to look and you're right!!!!:scared1:

I didn't notice it at first but went back to look and you're right!!!!:scared1:

:lmao:

The burgundy mashed potatoes were actually pretty good! That was my friend Luis' plate and he wasn't too big a fan of them. He asked for a side of the cheddar mashed potatoes instead.

Islands Taste of the Pacific
Islands Dining Room
Royal Pacific Resort

UniversalSummer2008210.jpg

Seared Ahi Tuna Martinis and some kind of passion fruit juice

UniversalSummer2008217.jpg

Ginger Spiced Chicken Wings

UniversalSummer2008214.jpg

Vegetable Lo Mein

UniversalSummer2008213.jpg

Wok Seared Angus Beef with Chinese Stir-Fried Broccoli

UniversalSummer2008216.jpg

Kona Smoked Shredded Pork With Pineapple and Orange Ginger Essence

UniversalSummer2008211.jpg

Jasmine Rice

UniversalSummer2008215.jpg

Seasonal Pacific Catch of the Day with Island Scampi

UniversalSummer2008255.jpg

A plate I made with some Spring Rolls with two different sauces and Pork Pot Stickers and Chicken Dim Sum with Ponzu Sauce

Islands Taste of the Pacific
Islands Dining Room
Royal Pacific Resort

UniversalSummer2008210.jpg

Seared Ahi Tuna Martinis and some kind of passion fruit juice

UniversalSummer2008217.jpg

Ginger Spiced Chicken Wings

UniversalSummer2008214.jpg

Vegetable Lo Mein

UniversalSummer2008213.jpg

Wok Seared Angus Beef with Chinese Stir-Fried Broccoli

UniversalSummer2008216.jpg

Kona Smoked Shredded Pork With Pineapple and Orange Ginger Essence

UniversalSummer2008211.jpg

Jasmine Rice

UniversalSummer2008215.jpg

Seasonal Pacific Catch of the Day with Island Scampi

UniversalSummer2008255.jpg

A plate I made with some Spring Rolls with two different sauces and Pork Pot Stickers and Chicken Dim Sum with Ponzu Sauce

this group got my belly growling

Pictures of the food are awesome, got a few i would like to try, not so sure about the sushi.

So the tuna martinis are just salad in a glass? That seems a bit odd.

Oh man all this food looks sooooooooo good.Mythos looks fantastic-we have never eaten there.May have to try it when we go Next April.Is it child friendly as such,as in the meals.Our girls will be 4+7 when we go.Fussy+small eaters they are,pizzas,chicken strips/tenders,burgers.Could the girls share a childs meal or are you not allowed to do that?.What are the prices roughly?Thanks,much appreciated:thumbsup2 .x.

Oh man all this food looks sooooooooo good.Mythos looks fantastic-we have never eaten there.May have to try it when we go Next April.Is it child friendly as such,as in the meals.Our girls will be 4+7 when we go.Fussy+small eaters they are,pizzas,chicken strips/tenders,burgers.Could the girls share a childs meal or are you not allowed to do that?.What are the prices roughly?Thanks,much appreciated:thumbsup2 .x.

Mythos is very child friendly.They can share a pizza together:thumbsup2

nightly, or is it a special buffet, i know they have a italian and a seafood night??

That looks like the seafood buffet that we went to,but no crab leg pixs:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter