2006 - Present : Food Pics with Chat

Thank you,the little balls are ice-cream?? or theres ice-cream underneath the balls?? Sorry!!!! I can be slow on the uptake sometimes :laughing: .x.

No its actual icecream but made in a diffrent way and if not mistaking they are frozen with something like nitrogen

Claire L your piccies had me drooling-but what are 'dipping dots' is this something good i have been missing out on??.Thanks.x.

Dippin dots are freeze dried drips of ice cream as far as I am aware, very tasty esp the chocolate :banana:

Claire ;)

I was doing this :surfweb: and just found this thread and saw the first two pages of Mythos food pics . I have never been there and we are going in May I can't wait now It looks amazing :thumbsup2 .

I was doing this :surfweb: and just found this thread and saw the first two pages of Mythos food pics . I have never been there and we are going in May I can't wait now It looks amazing :thumbsup2 .
My bad, we ate at Mythos twice this past week and took no pictures. It IS amazing. Just make sure you have a reservation (you can book when you arrive at the park that AM, or at US if you're at that park, or at your hotel if you're staying onsite) so you don't have to wait very long for a table.

I would take pictures of the food I get but I usually eat it before I think about it. :rotfl:

I would take pictures of the food I get but I usually eat it before I think about it. :rotfl:

Don't feel lonely cause I do the samething and say oops forgot to take the pic:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Don't feel lonely cause I do the samething and say oops forgot to take the pic:rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Yup..and I'm not about to "bring it up" for a picture...if you know what I mean.
22.gif

WOW! NEVER look at this thread on an empty stomach! PURE EVIL!!!

& I loooooove Mythos :)

Wow my mouth is watering. This food looks better than WDW's. I know this is the WDW boards so don't kill me. We found out this week we had to postpone our Aug 08 trip to WDW til June 09, so I was pretty bummed about that. But I have been trying to see if we could afford to do 2 to 3 days onsite at HRH or RPR. I'll keep looking for deals.

Wow my mouth is watering. This food looks better than WDW's. I know this is the WDW boards so don't kill me. We found out this week we had to postpone our Aug 08 trip to WDW til June 09, so I was pretty bummed about that. But I have been trying to see if we could afford to do 2 to 3 days onsite at HRH or RPR. I'll keep looking for deals.

:lmao: We won't do anything like that this is what we like to call the darkside of the boards cause while we all may love disney we also Love Universal so feel free to ask anything about Universal cause there are alot of people that know all Universal and :welcome:

Thanks for the support. I never stayed on property we always purchased FOL pass. We usually stay at Marriott Grande Vista (our timeshare). But for a quick trip I would consider staying at HRH or RPR. WHich one would a DD7 enjoy more?

Thanks for the support. I never stayed on property we always purchased FOL pass. We usually stay at Marriott Grande Vista (our timeshare). But for a quick trip I would consider staying at HRH or RPR. WHich one would a DD7 enjoy more?

I think you would like staying onsite cause while you purchase and express pass and its only good for use only once per ride but if you stay at an onsite hotel RPR HRH or PBH then you recieve what we call fotl and it gives you unlimited express passes to the rides .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter