Share your favorite tip-PLEASE

The best thing I have done for my dd is to start having her earn Disney Dollars well before our trips. This way she has her own money to spend while there and is not constantly asking me for things. She is very picky at what she buys with her own money and does not have any of the wants or give mes while we are there. She earns her money by doing chores and such as well as helping out around the house without having to be asked.

What a GREAT idea about making the kids EARN disney dollars! I think I'll start doing that! What great tips this thread has, thank you all so much!:thumbsup2

If you need gum for the flights, then make sure you pack some in your bag... they do not sell gum on Disney Property (or the airport I think). My DD4 reminded me of this one last night:)

1. Read these boards!
2. Over the door shoerack-thingy for organizing (toiletries, film, small camera, car keys...any number of things) Keeping the room clutter-free is a blessing!
3. Pop up hamper for dirty clothes - no more guessing if my DD is wearing dirty skivvies
4. Read these boards!
5. Pre-plan what you can (like ADR's for MUST DO restaurants), but don't do Disney commando style, especially if you have kids
6. Comfy shoes, comfy bag/backpack to bring to the parks
7. Read these boards!

I bought a Disney autograph book and stuck clip art of each character on each page for my 3 Year old DD to find a page for each of her favourite characters....The Characters loved it...they gave her so much attention.
There are some characters that cant 'sign' the page but one of them let me draw around his foot as he loved his picture so much:rotfl:
Elaine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter