Share you AP rates for January and Feb.

Luv2trav

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
What AP rates did you get for January and first couple weeks of Feb. We are thinking about going soon and just want an idea of what prices were..

Plus, What are my chances of getting an AP rate during Febuary 11th-18th? I am not picky about resort...

Around $80 a night at POFQ AP discount including tax
$120 a night WL standard view AP w/tax
$235 a night Poly garden view w/tax

Goofydad - When did you get the $120 WL rate? CRO keeps telling me all that is avail in early Feb for AP is the $140 courtyard view - so I booked it. We need 2 rooms so I'm looking for best discount I can find - view notwithstanding. Thanks.

3Mousketeers said:
Goofydad - When did you get the $120 WL rate? CRO keeps telling me all that is avail in early Feb for AP is the $140 courtyard view - so I booked it. We need 2 rooms so I'm looking for best discount I can find - view notwithstanding. Thanks.

It was for Jan 20th - 29th we cancelled it a couple of nights ago to move to the poly.

Got GF GV for $259 per night. January 28-31. :cool1:

POFQ $79/night Feb. 6-12, and AKL $109/night Feb. 12-18. (standard...plus tax...)

Good luck! :D

Jan 6-9 BWI Conceirge $345.00 without tax
Jan 9-17 WL Woods View $140.00 without (about)

Shelly

$49 plus tax ($111 total for 2 nights including tax) at AllStar Movies Jan. 21 and 22.

Feb 1-6 @ POP $49 per night
Feb 6-10 @ CSR $79 per night
Watching Jake Plummer in the MVP parade Feb 7...PRICELESS!!!! :earseek:

January 28 - 30th
Animal Kingdom $145± for Savannah. Much better than the Grand Floridian rack rate of $459/night we paid for Halloween!

My first post. Is there a thread for a list of acronyms everyone is using?

$145 for WL courtyard 2/9-2/12

I went through Small World and got 140 woods view at the Wilderness Lodge Jan 28-Feb 5

D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter