shampoo

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by pawn626, May 15, 2007.

1. pawn626

pawn626 Mouseketeer

do i need to bring shampoo on our trip or is it provided in the rooms? staying at asmu 8/22-8/27:banana: :banana:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. TLinden16

TLinden16 <marquee><font color=royalblue>Scotty and Ray at J

There will be shampoo in the room :) But if you have a favorite brand, bring it along.

4. southjerseymom

southjerseymom Mouseketeer

They had a small bottle of shampoo/conditioner in our room during our recent trip. Apparently this is a new brand - I think I read H2O. Anyway, I found that it left my hair pretty dry (didn't help being in pool and "different" water). I couldn't wait to get home and use some creme rinse. Left it on for about a half hour LOL. Have a great trip.

5. Cool-Beans

Cool-Beans <marquee behavior=alternate><font color=deeppink>F

Depends on your hair. They DO have shampoo, but it makes my hair all flat and oily looking. I bring it home and give it to a friend whose kids like to play with it in the tub. :)

If you have normal, non-wimpy hair, it might be fine.

6. karla63

karla63 Mouseketeer

do they have bar soap or is it body wash?

7. clkelley

clkelley <font color=purple>I squealed really loud!!<br><fo

All-Star Sports still had the old Mickey Mouse shampoo/conditioner combo last week that leaves my hair feeling like straw.

They have bar soap in the rooms.

I brought my own shampoo, but my hair still felt really dry with the extra hard water there. Like a previous poster, I really wish I had brought my conditioner with me. I normally use it only once a week at home.