Shampoo/soap/lotion question

momofkhm

Earning My Ears
Is there enough? I know some people like it and some people don't like it. We tend to be go with the flow and would go with what they give us. But will there be enough for 5 of us without taking our own? DH and I will probably shower after working out in the morning and then again before dinner. The kids tend to shower before bed. None of us girls have really long hair either.

We'll be on the Wonder, in a family suite. We leave home on Friday, port on Sunday!

In years past you used to get a new shampoo and conditioner every day. Now it is sort of "give them a refill if it looks nearly empty." The bottles are 2.75 ounces, so should handle 5 of you for a day unless you have a teen heavy user. From there, it's a matter of making sure that your stateroom host understands that you want it replenished!

I had to ask our room host on our recent 7 night....he gave me a conditioner, but said he'd have to get a shampoo from another cart. Good guy, but I never got it!

Our stateroom host has always brought us more whenever we asked.

we've always asked our stateroom host for "extras" to take home -- it's never been a problem

Is there enough? I know some people like it and some people don't like it. We tend to be go with the flow and would go with what they give us. But will there be enough for 5 of us without taking our own? DH and I will probably shower after working out in the morning and then again before dinner. The kids tend to shower before bed. None of us girls have really long hair either.

We'll be on the Wonder, in a family suite. We leave home on Friday, port on Sunday!

Just ask your stateroom (anything your heart desires) host, and magically it will happen. Extra towels, sheets, soap, ice, shampoo, tissue...not to worry, you will have plenty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter