• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shampoo in Polynesian rooms

FamilyOf8

Mouseketeer
I was wondering, what is the current shampoo that is being given in the Poly rooms? I saw pics of some cute shampoos with Mickey ears- are those the ones? Does anyone have a pic?
Thanks!
:)

I'm holding a bottle from the Poly in Oct as I write this. It's H2O shampoo in a very plain bottle, no Mickey ears. It has a green label with a silhouette of Tink at the top and the words Disney Resort underneath. Nothing special really. You can see them on the Disney store online under H2O products and its the bottle on the left near the bottom. The first bottle you see was not there in Oct.

They used to have very cute Mickey themed products a few years back but those disappeared when the contract went to H2O.

don't know what's in the Poly rooms, but this year the moderate resorts all have the cute bottles with mickey ears (the ears flip up to open the shampoo and conditioner bottles.) The product inside the bottles is the H20 brand, so apparently the newest contract with H2O required the mickey packaging again.

I don't know about Poky but the ASMo had the H20 bottles with Mickey ears. We brought a few home!

I was just at the Poly this past weekend...no Mickey Ears on the shampoo bottles. :( Very generic bottles as described above.

The ones that are in the Polynesian and the other deluxe are "higher quality" products by H2O. The fragrance is nice but according to my teen daughters the shampoo and conditioner are "crappy" ! :lmao: I have color treated hair so I usually have some Aveda or Oribe with me and don't use it but I do bring it home with me. I have a ziploc full from our October and January visit, no one will use it! Now the lotion is nice though.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter