Shakeology...?

Discussion in 'W.I.S.H' started by j&j620, Mar 29, 2010.

1. j&j620

j&j620 DIS Veteran

I was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts/opinions/experience they can share about the Shakeology program. I googled it, but going through the search results was making me a little nutty! :crazy2: TIA!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. OneBadApple

OneBadApple DIS Veteran

Hi,

I love Shakeology. I drink it almost everyday and truly believe it was the one difference in my successful weight loss over the past 6 months. I have more energy, little to no cravings. I have noticed that my nails seem stronger. Ir you would like a sample send me a private message.

4. Lissame

Lissame DIS Veteran

I love it too. In fact, both my husband and I like it so much he decided to become a beachbody coach!

I have been mixing the chocolate shake with cold coffee and ice to make a frapuccino-like shake and it's SO good, and filling. Lots of great stuff in it too.

5. megsablue

megsablue Mouseketeer

Sorry to high-jack your thread j&j620, but I was wondering if anyone knows how they get their protein in the shake - whey? soy? I looked online and it just said that there were milk ingredients in the powder, but they didn't say what the protein was comprised of... (at least not where I could see).

6. OneBadApple

OneBadApple DIS Veteran

7. Happy Mom2

Happy Mom2 DIS Veteran

BUMP...

wondering if anyone else has used shakeology? If so, what are your thought?