Shady Green ???

ang

"My life, my love, my children"
I have a ?? for someone to answer.....My husband, sister husband is a retired from the military. (MY brother-in-law)...Could we get his discount and stay at shady green? No, tickets, just the resort?
I planning January, what kind of prices for that month?

Any info will be great!!:)

It's Shades Of Green and here is their website!

Shades Of Green

Shades Of Green (or SOG abbreviated) was one of the first Disney Resorts built, called The Disney Inn, then the Golf Resort.

It's right across the street from the Polynesian, and an easily walked path will lead you there, if you wish to take the monorail from the Poly or the Ticket and Transportation Center instead of the bus from SOG.

It's a well kept resort, with some of the largest rooms on property. They will be temporarily closing for expansion, and they'll be offering their guests rooms as the Contemporary for a very attractive rate.

Originally posted by ang
I have a ?? for someone to answer.....My husband, sister husband is a retired from the military. (MY brother-in-law)...Could we get his discount and stay at shady green? No, tickets, just the resort?
I planning January, what kind of prices for that month?

Any info will be great!!:)

If they are going, and will be staying at Shades of Green, they could book a second room for you. But you can't stay there without them being there as well.

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter