Shadowryter~DISigns Part III...Thread closing Oct 9th.....

Discussion in 'Creative DISigns' started by shadowryter, Dec 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shadowryter

shadowryter DISNEYHOLIC

Hi there, all I had to do was google bacon wallpaper....bacon wallpaper.:rotfl2:Here you go.:goodvibes
    [​IMG]

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. poohbear8

poohbear8 DIS Veteran

A very last minute request, if you have time. I leave Sunday! DH surprised me a few weeks ago he is taking me on an anniversary trip and now has said he would love a shirt. DS was trying to make a DISign for me, but he can't figure out how to do it.

DH asked that I not use a whole page on his chest (he's a 2XL, so it will still be big, just not the whole sheet), so I was trying to get an oval or a circle with ears inside, so I can cut around the outside edge. Can you make this http://dc359.4shared.com/img/MSx7JCn-/s7/Disney_World_Castle_with_MM_Bu.jpg and fit it inside a circle or oval with the border like this one http://www.4shared.com/photo/9c8Q9CIh/Celebrating_Our_Anniversary_M_.html?

I'd like the ears to say "Celebrating 23 magical years" and "John and Peg" and the outside edge (of the circle/oval) saying "She gave me her heart, so I gave her the world" and on the other one "I gave him my heart, and he gave me the world".

If you can't do the oval/circle, can you just personalize http://dc359.4shared.com/img/MSx7JCn-/s7/Disney_World_Castle_with_MM_Bu.jpg in the ears? I hope all of this makes sense.

If you are backed up, I understand. No worries!

Peg

4. shadowryter

shadowryter DISNEYHOLIC

Hi Peg, I was just about to call it a night when I found your request. Congrats on 23 years...same for me this May. Have a great trip.:goodvibes

[​IMG] [​IMG]

5. poohbear8

poohbear8 DIS Veteran

Thank you SOOOO much!! :worship: It is exactly what I wanted!! :lovestruc

I hope you have a Magical anniversary in May also.

6. Goldeelox9

Goldeelox9 Our Disney Cruise Line Wedding ~ November 4, 2008

I have a special request. Could I get a big 4 filled in with Something from Tangles with Rapunzel standing next to it and ALYSSA printed underneath for a shirt transfer?

7. Lexa

Lexa DIS Veteran

Awww....wonderful. Designs are great! Thank you!

8. mandi5379

mandi5379 Mouseketeer

Oh my!!!! It's so perfect. You are amamzing!!!:yay:

9. mandi5379

mandi5379 Mouseketeer

10. mandi5379

mandi5379 Mouseketeer

11. Laurie12820

Laurie12820 Wishing Upon a Star for another Disney Cruise!

Not sure if this one got lost in the mix, or if I'm not seeing it in the thread. It's most likely the latter as my eyes aren't too good! :rotfl:

12. noahdove

noahdove DIS Veteran

Well, I hope I am doing this correctly. I would love to have the 2012 logo Mickey bubble for the 3 I am taking in August. Leah, Casanna and Mia. Also, Heard you were coming letter Pooh, and the name for this is Leah. We are staying in the Art of Animation resort August 5,2012 and we will staying in the Finding Nemo suites, will you please when able do up a welcome letter for each of the girls? Please let me know if I haven't requested correctly and then steer me in the right direction. Thank you so much for helping me with this trip and giving so much of your time to help spread Pixie Dust for me and all the others that request from you. You are a treasure.

13. shadowryter

shadowryter DISNEYHOLIC

Hi Laurie, would that be the black Mickey bubble on the purple background with the silver rings and swirls or maybe the one with the crystal Mickey bubble on a blue background? It's not your eyes. I deleted some older designs and this looks like it might have been one of them.:goodvibes

14. poohbear8

poohbear8 DIS Veteran

If you have time, could you also give me a copy of the the ears without the circle you made for me. (John & Peg/Celebrating 23 years) I might go ahead and make that a shirt also. If you have to redesign it, don't worry about it. I should be packing, not planning more shirts anyway. :rolleyes1

15. salann

salann Mouseketeer

16. SallyNeko21

SallyNeko21 Mouseketeer

AWESOME!!! These look great! I just need to make one change. I had to change my California Grill ressie in order to work in a surprise for my hubby. Can you please change the date to June 8th at 7:45PM Leave the part about going to MK for Wishes. Thanks so much!!

17. ClassicPooh2

ClassicPooh2 Mouseketeer

Hi- I have a request for a few designs for our upcoming cruise.
    1. Cruising with Mickey and the gang with a blue background, picture of the magic in the porthole Let the Fun Begin at the bottom and February 4-11, 2012 above the porthole.

2. The heart design of Mickey and Minnie with live, love, dream (I think that's what it had :) ) Celebrating 20 Magical years on the bottom and Don and Khloe for the names.

3. From Other dissigners:
    The Minnie Star with: Khloe Tesha Marnell
    The Mickey Star with: Don

4. The Disney Name Tag for the Magic with:
    Don Khloe Tesha Marnell

Thanks!!!

18. shadowryter

shadowryter DISNEYHOLIC

Here you go. Now get packing!:goodvibes
    [​IMG]

19. poohbear8

poohbear8 DIS Veteran

:cool1::cool1::cool1: Thank you!!! I'm packing!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

20. kimcat1

kimcat1 Earning My Ears

I'm running in the Princess Half. Can I get one of your Princess ovals with Princess Kim?

Thanks in advance.

21. Laurie12820

Laurie12820 Wishing Upon a Star for another Disney Cruise!

It was one of the ones you had deleted. But, I love the one with the purple back ground!!

Our names are Laurie & Jerry and we will be celebrating 6 years married on July 8, 2012. :) Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.