Shadowryter ~ DISigns Part II ~ Thread Closed...New Link In My Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been drooling over your DISigns for the last hour and I have written down way to many DISigns that I would like personalized. I'm going to ask very nicely using my best manners if you can pretty please pesonalize the following DISigns for me:

-(from the autograph book section) My First trip to Disney World bubble with Minnie instead of Tinkerbelle...Haley in one ear...October 2011 in the other
-same thing as above but Mickey bubble...Owen in one ear...October 2011 in the other

-Caracter name fills
-fab five with logo 2011-Owen
Haley
Grady

-Mickey bubble(w Mickey standing on the outside)-Owen 2011, Grady 2011
-Minnie Mouse bubble with bow-Haley 2011

-Drinking around the World Mickey w Dad in one ear, Epcot 2011 under image

-Safari Mickey AK-Owen in one ear, Disney's Animal Kingdom in the other
-Safari Minnie AK-Haley--same as above
-Safari Mickey AK-Dad--same as above
-Safari Minnie AK-Mom--same as above
-Safari Mickey AK-Grady--same as above

That's all I'm going to ask for for now...I'll probably be back at a later date to ask for a few more. If you need more detailed descriptions, please let me know and THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!! :worship:
Hi there, here are your requests.:goodvibes

Linda,

Could I get the following designs:

1. http://www.4shared.com/photo/7OZLUSCg/M__M_Monogram_Lt__Blue_T__L.html with E & L
2. http://www.4shared.com/photo/i6CjL7i0/Ann_Cinderella__Prince_Andrew_.html with Eric and Loren
3. Cinderella and Prince Charming heart that says "Eric and Loren" on top and "Happily Ever After" underneath. Can I get that with an ivory background and red text? I am going to use it in a 5x7 frame that holds vertical photos. Like this one: http://www.4shared.com/photo/0woM--yQ/Heart_Tale_as_old_as_time_Whit.html

Thanks so much,
Krista
Hi Krista, on # 3...did you just want the writing red? The heart frame and accent hearts are in blue but the colors can be changed. Just checking.:goodvibes

Hi Krista, on # 3...did you just want the writing red? The heart frame and accent hearts are in blue but the colors can be changed. Just checking.:goodvibes

Can you make accent hearts red also? Their wedding colors are apple red and silver, and the brides dress is ivory instead of white. Please use your best judgment in regards to the heart frame. I am not sure which color would compliment the picture of Cinderella and Prince Charming the best.

Thanks,
Krista

Thank you so much! They will be perfect for our first day in the parks! :cool1: You did an excellent job!

Thank you so much...you did an amazing job and we will really enjoy wearing them on our magical trip.

Melanie

Thank you so very much. This has made our pilgrimage to see Floridian Rhodentus so much more magical. We had t shirts made from your Disney Dork bubble head for my DW and DS. He is enthralled with it. Once again thank you.

Bill

OMG I just saw on the first page of this thread an invitation from Cinderella and Prince Charming, inviting someone to have dinner at CRT. Could you do this for me, inviting to BBB for a princess make-over and to dinner? My daughter's name is Cassi.

Thank you so much!
Hi there, did you have any particular date and time in mind?

Hi! Your disigns are great!

Could you personalize the:
Fairies Just Believe bubble with "Just Believe" in one ear and Mackey in the other.

Jedi Mickey bubble with
Connor in one ear and 2011 in the other
Logan in one ear and 2011 in the other

Thank you!!

I love all the character mickey heads you have in your shared files.

I would love an "Our Magical Grand Gathering" like you have for my upcoming 12-member family trip. I have a few requests for some characters I didn't see, but if you can't create them, I can choose some you have already made. Possibly 3 rows of 4 heads, however, there are 3 adults, 6 kids and 3 grandparents, so maybe first row is Kacey, Brian and Stacy. 2nd row is Bingham, Brooke, Bailey, Braden, Brenna, and Tommy. 3rd row is Grandma Karen, Papa Charlie, and Grandma Peggy. Please do not include a date, as we re-use our shirts each year if we go.

Beast or Mr. Incredible - Brian
Snow White Evil Queen - Kacey
Dumbo - Stacy
Minnie - Grandma Karen
Woody - Bingham
Daisy- Brenna
Sorcerer Mickey - Braden
Dory - Brooke
Cheshire Cat - Bailey
Donald - Papa Charlie
Goofy - Grandma Peggy
Mr. Smee or Mike Wazowski - Tommy

Thanks so much! Love your DIsigns!

Shadowryter,
I love your designs. I am wanting to make t-shirts for our trip.

We are going to Disneyworld in a few weeks for my son's 21st birthday. This is very special, since I almost lost him at age 12yrs. He has 2 rare disorders.

I am interested in some of your designs.

ak m&m zebra with Aaron's 21st Birthday

Animal Kingdom Bubble Zebra m&m border with Aaron's 21st Birthday

Drinking around the world Epcot 2011 with Aaron's 21st Birthday.

Please let me know if this is possible.

Thanks.

Hello there, here are your requests. :goodvibes

Hi Linda,
I realize I requested an incorrect file for customization:(. I'm so sorry, and if it is not too much trouble I need this Cinderella_Blue_Bubble_Princes.jpg with Princess Deva in your princess file:

http://dc229.4shared.com/download/U...bble_Princes.jpg?forceAttachmentDownload=true

I pretty please need this one customized with Princess Sheri in the large middle bubble. Sorry for the confusion, I am hoping to make a custom tshirt for a surprise with some boing on the stardust trails in the image.

I apologize profusely for being a pill & hope it's not too much trouble. Thank you again so much for all you have DISIGNED for me.

Blessings,

Hi there! I just spent the last few hours looking through all of your awesome designs :)

Can I request a few custom ones?

I would like the Mickie bubble tie dye heart for my 3 girls: Georgia, Briley, and Campbell

I would also like the Phineaus and Ferb Family stroller tag: The McKee Family Stroller and at the bottom to say Port Orleans Riverside May 10-15

I am working on autograph books for them as well. I loved the Ariel cover - can I have that with the name Campbell? Do you have one with Jasmine on it? If so, can I have one with the name Briley? I also need one for my 11 year old that is a little more "hip" - maybe a Zebra Mickie head with some hot pink around it? Her name is Georgia

Thanks so much!

Alicia

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter