Shades of green: reccommend your room requests

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by hookem91, Feb 23, 2013.

1. hookem91

hookem91 Earning My Ears

We have a ressie for June. We stayed at WL CL last year. Looking for something low key and cheaper this year. I have read there are differences in bathrooms between old and new wings. Can anyone elaborate? I know I do not want a first floor room and we do not have a pool view ressie. Is there any room or area requests we could make to perhaps see fireworks from the room or have a short walk to the bus or a short walk to the mickey pool or be FARFARFAR away from any designated smoking area?

I understand parking is 5 and theme park parking will be 14 extra a day. Is wifi free? Any other fees?

TIA

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. BridgetBordeaux

BridgetBordeaux DIS Veteran

Stayed there a few years ago. The new wing bathrooms have 2 seperate rooms. One has the toilet and shower. The other has the twin sinks. It is a really great feature to have as it allows privacy and efficiency while getting the crew cleaned up and out the door for a day of touring!