seven pounds

I daren't go to the cinema to see this, I will need to wait for DVD, I am such a sobber, I went to see Ghost in the cinema and it was full on sobbing, I can normally contain it to tears, but at Ghost it was full on crying noises and not able to breath LOL, the people in front must have thought I was barking, and Ian was mortified.. "Ditto" it gets me every time ... I still sob now when I watch the DVD.

I saw this Sat night and as I'm well known for blubbering my way through movies I made sure that I had plenty of tissues. Anyway I was really disappointed! I didn't shed a tear. I loved Will Smith and thought that he did an awesome job, but the movie didn't do it for me! :confused3

I daren't go to the cinema to see this, I will need to wait for DVD, I am such a sobber, I went to see Ghost in the cinema and it was full on sobbing, I can normally contain it to tears, but at Ghost it was full on crying noises and not able to breath LOL, the people in front must have thought I was barking, and Ian was mortified.. "Ditto" it gets me every time ... I still sob now when I watch the DVD.

that is a fab film .... i always blub as well ;)

my real blubber film is 'pay it forward' gets me every time

haven't seen it yet but I plan to, I did see slumdog (really good, quite funny in places too) and The curious case of benjamin button (again watchable although not as huge a deal as the oscars hype seem to say)

Totally agree about the Curious Case of Benjamin Button, was good but can't understand all the hype.

I saw this Sat night and as I'm well known for blubbering my way through movies I made sure that I had plenty of tissues. Anyway I was really disappointed! I didn't shed a tear. I loved Will Smith and thought that he did an awesome job, but the movie didn't do it for me! :confused3

I was the same, maybe we are just cold hearted;) I think maybe because I worked out what was going to happen it didn't affect me:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter