Seven Dwarf's move in restaurant in Atlanta, Unique Experience on I-75 on way to Disn

AWHOFAN

Mouseketeer
Seven Dwarf's move in restaurant in Atlanta, Unique Experience on I-75 on the way to Disney World. No this is not at Disney but when heading to Disney this is a great restaurant break I wanted Disney fans to knowabout.
DWARF HOUSE: Unique lunch / dinner break in Atlanta Georgia where you can WATCH the SNOW WHITE and The SEVEN DWARF’S go to work. This is where the original Chick Fil-a sandwich was invented? Hapeville, Georgia is a small town south of Atlanta which is near the Atlanta-Hartsfield airport.
So what is the story; in 1946 Truett Cathy open the restaurant which has a SMALL FRONT DOOR painted red that is the size for the seven dwarfs to enter then in the back of the restaurant is mural wall hanging of the seven dwarfs going to work in the mine. The DWARFS ARE ON A CHAIN AND MOVE. During your meal you watch the dwarfs doing their job sometime the machine does not work since it is so old. You can ONLY see this at the Hapeville restaurant. The food is great I always get two hamburger, fries, sweet tea & coconut pie. Not open on Sundays. This is a hidden treasure that only Atlanta has every kid will loves coming here. So when traveling to Disney World you need to stop here and have a meal.

Dwarf House / Chick-fil-A
461 Central Avenue
Hapeville, GA 30354
404 762-1746
Just off I-75

Mon - Fri:
6:00 am - 6:00 am
Sat:
6:00 am - 4:00 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTMjH6kfYpQ WATCH VIDEO IT WILL EXPLAIN IT ALL Video from You Tube of mural. PS not my kids.

http://www.livinghistorysites.com/ge...eville-ga.html

http://www.cfarestaurant.com/hapevilledwarfhouse/home

www.facebook.com/hapevilledwarfhouse

Enter from main street entrance on the right is the RED SMALL DOOR and the large door go through the door. Wait for hostess, ask for waitress service now turn left look down the restaurant there in front of you is the mural with the Seven Dwarf picture (west wall). The picture is in the waitress area in the front of the restaurant not in the self service area in the back. Also only at Dwarf Houses can you get hamburger & French fries. April 10, 2012

Thanks for posting this! Disney touch combined with Chik fil a, which is my absolute favorite. I have added to my travel plans this fall as we are driving.

Thanks for posting this! Disney touch combined with Chik fil a, which is my absolute favorite. I have added to my travel plans this fall as we are driving.

Glad that this will help make a magical trip. Also you can get breakfast or lunch during breakfast which I do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter