Sesame Place discounts

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by Samandmom, Jul 5, 2006.

1. Samandmom

Samandmom <font color=purple>Curvy WISHer<br><font color=tea

Hi, I tried the search feature to find this post about Sesame Place discounts that was posted sometime last week but the search is down. Anyone have that link? I thought I remembered reading that there are coupons at the burger kings in PA. Thanks for the help!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. lchez

lchez Earning My Ears

Hi ~ I live in NJ and there are discount coupons at local McDonalds. If I remember correctly, you can get something like $10 off a single days admission. If I see one, I'll pick it up for you. PM me with your address and when you need it by.

4. Samandmom

Samandmom <font color=purple>Curvy WISHer<br><font color=tea

Thank you very much for the kind offer. We are leaving tommorrow morning. Once we get to that Main street close to Sesame Place I will run in some places and see if there are any coupons. I was just at Dunkin Donuts tonight (in CT) and they had Six Flag discounts it was a buy one get one free. I said to myself I wish that said Sesame Place. ;)
    Thanks again :sunny:

5. JoyG

JoyG DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>When I saw Titanic

This is probably too late for your trip but if you buy your tix online a week in advance I think you can use the code "PEPSI" (which is big on the Seaworld board). Not only does it work for Seaworld but also for Sesame Place and you get 20% off.