Service men/women to Keep in our Prayers...feel free to add to the list

That's wonderful news Cyndilou!! Does this mean that they saved his legs? God was certainly watching out for him. God bless him and his sacrifices. Please send our military family's love to him.:grouphug:

Originally posted by TerriP

Senior Master Sgt. Phil Aldering with the 319th Air Refuling Wing from Grand Forks Air Force Base.

My brother is stationed in Grand fork in the Air Forks, but right now he is in Diego Garcia working on refueling planes.

My son leaves Dec. 3rd for Kitzingen Germany. Where he goes from there, I don't know. He is an MP so anything can happen!!!

Please keep him in your prayers :D

My assistant's son David. He is on the USS Enterprise currently in the Persian Gulf.

I know too many people stationed in too many places out there in harms way to list them all, but I figure if I think of them while I type this, then we can all pray together.

God Bless America and her troops.

Please add my husband
SFC Michael Anthony Smith
And all the members of
HHB 115th FAB
Wyoming Army National Gaurd
and
members of the 1022nd Medical Company (Air Ambulance)

These 185 men and women will report for active duty on 3 january 2004 and deploy to the Iraq theater in February or March for one year.

My husband

SGT Robert Smith
Maine Army National Guards
Activated on Dec 7th and headed to Iraq in the next couple of months

He is expected to be gone for 18 months.

133rd ENGR BN CO C

Chargin' Charlie!

One of my good friend's dad is going to Iraq. Please pray for his safety!

One of our closest friends is a young man in the RAF regiment he is like a son to us and he has just returned to Basra where he will be until 15th Jan. We send our love and prayers to him and all the other service personel who are spending Christmas far away from their families

My uncle Leonardo has been in Iraq about 4 months or more , I don't remeber right now. Supposedly *sp?* he will come in these month, but we still don't know.

My husband is SFC Garret Spencer, serving in Iraq with HHS 5/3 FA (Army). They are part of the 17th Bridage based in Balad, Iraq. He has been in Iraq since April. We are planning a trip to Disneyworld when he returns, probably May. Does anyone know if they will be doing another special promotion for military next year? Any information would be appreciated. God Bless!

Just found out last night that DH will most likely be deployed to Afghanistan for a year, but not until *next* February. He will be gone a total of 18 months (5-6 months training in Texas, then to Afghanistan). I am grateful it isn't Iraq, but we have two little boys who are quite enamored with Daddy....it will be tough to have him gone for so long...our boys are 2 1/2 and 6 right now. :(

My husband, Doug, has been gone with his Army National Guard unit for a month now (at Ft. Dix, NJ). They are leaving for Iraq next week (2/18). We have 2 children, DS 4 and DD 6. DD is definitely a daddy's girl and seems more affected than her brother. Doug will also be gone for up to 18 months (and 1 already seems like forever).

Our yearly family vacation is usually Florida for a couple days (Universal) to a week and then a cruise. This year I asked the kids what they wanted to do - of course they wanted to go on a cruise. I suggested Disney World instead and they decided to try that. We are now counting down to our April trip to DW. I've got another vacation scheduled for July then in Sept. school starts (DS will be in kindergarten) - so, I'm trying to schedule things that we can count our days to look foward to, instead of just counting how long we've been missing daddy. So far the bribery seems to be helping - but 18 months is a very long time to a 4yo and 6yo.

My thoughts are with all the other families faced with similar difficult situations. Hopefully we'll be lucky and have our loved one return safely.

Dear stacieps,

My husband Brian is on of the guys that your husband at Fort Dix, NJ has to see or get trained by, before he goes,. Brian has been doing it for a year now all over the United States.

My boys 9 and 5 have gone threw some rough times. Brian will be done June 30. The boys and I can't wait.

Hang in there

Proud Military "Majors" Wife
Sharon:firefight

My hubby is a Marine and was gone for 10months with the 24th MEU. He is getting ready to leave again in the next few months. Our daughter is 6. The kids will do great. She does better than I do in the beginning. She has her moments, but most of the time she understands that Daddy is keeping us safe and that it is his job. Military children are so flexible and understanding. My daughter and her friends always amaze me. I just make sure to answer all her questions as honestly as I can. She understands the danger too. As much as a 6 year old can. I think honesty is the best policy all the way around.

Planning the trips is a great idea. We do that too. As you can see, we are going in December while he is gone. He isn't a huge Disney fan so he doesn't mind.

Just remember that you can do or take care of anything!! Military spouses are a rare breed!

I have someone to add...

My best friends father has headed out to Kuwait. He is a reserve at Ft. Lewis, Washington. He is expected be back March of 2005 but we are all hoping that it is sooner but safely.

My husband, David, Navy Captain with Central Command, deployed since Thanksgiving in the "sand box". Camped at FW for turkey day the day before he left with our 4 kids. Miss him a ton.

*****Go Navy - Beat Army******

Well my boyfriend left on Wednesday for 6-8 months. Hes a Navy Doc with a Marine Helo Unit doing CASEVAC's...hes not in the box yet but VERY close...I miss him terribly!!

Heres his blog Doc in the Box and his fotopage

My husband Dan, who is a Staff Sgt in the IL Army National Guard has been deployed since early Feb '03---in Kuwait since 4/03 and due back 4/04 if not delayed again (twice already). God Bless all of our servicemen and women whatever branch they serve. My prayers especially to the 1244th TC ILARNG---come home soon--you are sorely missed!!!

CeaJae
pirate:

My brother was overseas during the heat of Operation Iraqi Freedom on one of the ships.

William D. Lloyd
US Marine Corps

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter