?service charge at Pepper Market & on DDP

justplaingoofy

DIS Veteran
was wondering about being on the ddp and eating at pepper market. Is the service charge included? or do you pay oop?

I know that on the DDP gratuities are included, but I was thinking that was for table service. ??? :confused3

No OOP $$ needed for the gratuity, it is included int he DDP. Also, just in case you are told incorrectly you are not limited to a cookie, muffin or yogurt for your dessert, you may have anything that they offer that is single serve. We were told by the hostess (July) that there were limitations, but when we checked out we were told that it was incorrect information.

justplaingoofy said:
was wondering about being on the ddp and eating at pepper market. Is the service charge included? or do you pay oop?

I know that on the DDP gratuities are included, but I was thinking that was for table service. ??? :confused3
I'll be the first to admit that I'm often wrong, but I thought gratuity was included for TS only.

The gratuity is actually shown on the first bill you receive for TS, but I don't remember seeing any tip on a CS meal.

A recent poster said PM just went back to limiting dessert to tier 1 bakery items.

Jim--PM is the only CS restaurant that adds on an automatic 10% gratuity on all checks. A CM seats the guests and a server takes your drink order and refills your drinks. The dining plan pays the gratuity.

As of 8/11 "Bakery I" items (cinnamon rolls, danishes, croissants, baguettes, cookies, muffins, etc.) were still available on the DDP, but "Bakery II" items (creme brulees, tiramisu, fruit tarts, cheesecake slices, slices of cake, etc.) no longer were available on DDP.

Armandocme said:
As of 8/11 "Bakery I" items (cinnamon rolls, danishes, croissants, baguettes, cookies, muffins, etc.) were still available on the DDP, but "Bakery II" items (creme brulees, tiramisu, fruit tarts, cheesecake slices, slices of cake, etc.) no longer were available on DDP.

Grrrrrrrrr. Not good news at all, I was looking forward to some of that pie. I love pie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter