Servers to request currently on the Dream?

KayKayJS

DIS Veteran
Our last cruise (first) we did not request servers and felt we probably got the short end of the stick. Ours seemed annoyed by us.

We just booked a 3 day cruise for March 11th on the Dream and I'm wondering if anyone has suggestions for servers to request?

Thank you!

We had Loretta from Jamaica and Kostas from Greece this past July and again in January. They were wonderful! Our kids like to eat and run and they kept things moving along for us. We also aren't the type to linger longer than we have to so we enjoyed that too. ;) Kostas was great about keeping the drinks refilled, and Loretta would always get us Caesar Salads even though they weren't on the menu. They both are very nice people too. We were so glad we got them the 2nd time!

How do you go about requesting servers?
Call DCL and have the request placed on your reservation. If you used a TA, they need to make the call.

One note - when making requests, it's best to only make one request. As in only request a specific server, or assistant server, or head server. Placing multiple requests can be an issue if, for example, you request "server A & asst server B" and they are no longer a team (contracts ended, promotions, time off). DCL, in these cases, doesn't know which is more important to you and won't grant either.

We had Gonsalvo (sp?) in November, he was great. Sorry, I don't remember the names of the other team members.

A great server on the Dream is Alex Campo. He has been with Disney for 13 years and we have been lucky to have him as our server on 2 cruises.

We had a wonderful serving team!! Bobbie and Diego. They were so attentive and friendly. I have read so many times that folks on the Dis say they miss their servers personally and even though our cruise was 3 nights I honestly teamed up on debarkation morning when we said our goodbyes. My husband is a man of few words and does not show affection to strangers but even he chocked up and told Bobbie: "I'm gonna miss you man!" I lost it!! Can't wait until our next cruise. I hope we are fortunate to be assigned another great serving team!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter