Servers on the Fantasy

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Diane71969, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Diane71969

Diane71969 CRUSIN ALONG

We are going on the Fantasy July 2013 - we has had exceptional service dining so I can request that server? I know I know they are all good but I also know that there are EXCEPTIONAL servers that deserve to be requested. Need Name and Country in order to request I believe.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Diane71969

Diane71969 CRUSIN ALONG

That should have said who has had exceptional service....

4. nicbic97

nicbic97 Mouseketeer

Just off the fantasy and our server Dewayne from Jamaica was awesome. You can read my trip report: cruisin for a bruisin, to see so many of the things he did. His assistant server Jose from Peru is new though, so he was just ok. A little quiet and a little slow but a very nice guy. Have fun!

5. TinaRN

TinaRN Mouseketeer

Our assistant server was SO much better than our main server! I think it was due to the language barrier, but that's ok. However, if you go to Palo you MUST ask for Zuzzy! She was AWESOME! She is so personable and precious! She knows her area well and it shows! And I think lots of cruisers know it, because she was requested by another family when we went back for another meal:(

6. aaklang

aaklang Mouseketeer

I think there was another thread within the past week on fantasy servers. Hopefully you can find it.

We just got off last week and had Greg from Hungary. He was awesome! He made great recommendations, he's very friendly and personable, my kids loved him, etc. We were very happy.

For the record, Greg is married to Zuzzy from Palo that the previous poster recommended. : ) He used to be a Palo server as well, so he has that extra level of service that you get up there (apparently married couples can't work on the same deck, so he had to move to main dining).

7. Diane71969

Diane71969 CRUSIN ALONG

Thank you for those recommendations. I have not been able to locate that other thread. I will see if any more recommendations come thru, I have time it not like I'm sailing soon

8. jjgarv

jjgarv Gotta get away to where the boat leaves from...

Just off the Fantasy...We had Bulelani (South Africa) and Sunny (Thailand) for server and assistant server; Liam Scott (Jamaica) as head server; and Olivera (Bosnia) in Palo. All were EXCELLENT beyond words, and we will be requesting them again when we sail next year!

9. the5wills

the5wills Earning My Ears

Just off the Fantsy Oct 6th, 2012 and we have 3 small children and our friends have 4. So at our table we had 4 adults and 7 children ages 7 and under. Our servers were wonderful with all of our children!!! I will be requesting them again next time. They were Laura (server) and Gustavo (asst server) who I believe were from Peru. I think different servers are better for different groups, so it really depends on your personal situation. For our family, I can't imagine servers getting any better.

10. Disneysince1982

Disneysince1982 DIS Veteran

We had Gustavo from Argentina (asst. server)- he filled in for our server who was sick one night. If it was the same Gustavo - he was amazing. We all loved him. Great with kids and adults.