Server Edward from England...

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by ktjl92, Nov 9, 2010.

1. ktjl92

ktjl92 Mouseketeer

...anyone know his last name? He moved from the Magic to the Dream and we want to request him for the maiden voyage. When I called to put the note on our reservation, I was told it would be best if we had his last name. But I have no clue...

Here's two photos, if that helps! TIA

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. gomagic

gomagic Go Bucks!

Wardle

4. collectoraholic

collectoraholic Is it time to sail yet?

We've had Edward before and we requested him as 'Edward from England' for the Maiden Voyage as well. The DCL Agent said that was fine. She seemed to know exactly who I was talking about when I requested him. LOL! But I may call back and give his L/N now that I know it from the above poster. :)

5. ktjl92

ktjl92 Mouseketeer

thanks!

6. Panhandlephillips

Panhandlephillips Earning My Ears

Edward is no longer on the Dream. Apparently he has now moved to the Fantasy.

We just returned from a 4 night Bahamas cruise on the Dream and were disappointed to learn that he had left the ship about 1 month ago for the Fantasy.

He is without a doubt one of the best servers Disney has.

7. mmouse37

mmouse37 DCL Diva!!

When we cruised the Dream in November we requested Edward and he told us he was in deed moving over to the Fantasy. He should be on the Fantasy now....hope to see him again when we cruise in June...he said he should still be on then and taking vacation after that.

MJ

8. super mike b

super mike b DIS Veteran

Edward is the best!

9. collectoraholic

collectoraholic Is it time to sail yet?

Edward is fantastic! Although our request for him on the MV of the Dream was not granted, I will be requesting him when we sail on the Fantasy later this year. Thanks for letting us know he's now on the Fantasy. :)

10. Mickeyhugger

Mickeyhugger DIS Veteran

Does anyone know how long he's been with DCL? I think I remember him from about 10 years ago (even though he wasn't our server, he looks VERY familiar.):)

11. mmouse37

mmouse37 DCL Diva!!

From November.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MJ

12. geoffrey

geoffrey Mouseketeer

We had Edward in the Baltics on the Magic, summer of 2010. I believe I remember him saying that he had been with DCL for a very long time. I thought he said 8 years, but I could be wrong on the number.

He was the best server we have ever had on DCL. I am so happy that he might be on the Fantasy. We are going on the Fantasy this winter. I hope his contract will still be going then.

Has anyone seen him lately?

13. mmouse37

mmouse37 DCL Diva!!

We requested and had Edward on the Fantasy on the June 30th cruise. Our group of 16 was so impressed with Edward. He was fantastic as usual.

He has been with DCL for about 10 years or longer.

With Rinni, his assistant server at the time...

[​IMG]

MJ