Seralago Hotel & Suites??

Evil Queen

DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>Loved my Mrs. Beas
Ok, my search function for some reason is not working for me.

Has anyone stayed at Seralago Hotel & Suites on Main Gate East?

The pics look nice along with their virtual tour. I need to know, are they decent rooms? Does anyone know how big the "kid's room" is with the Kid's Suites? Are the 2 bedroom suites bigger or possibly just spaced out better?It appears they maybe from looking at their website.

Their kitchenette's appear to be a bonus.

They also have a Kids 12 and under dining program, with a paid adult meal. Any opinions on their food?

How are their pools? Keep in mind, we are use to only All Star's pools, so we don't need fancy.

I know all off site hotels shuttle services maybe a hit or miss. Does anyone know how good their's are? We will be driving to the parks, but due to the different ages of my group, the young men may want to hang in WDW longer or hit DTD.

We have 3 adults and one 10 year old.

I'd rather stay on, site but I just can't justify paying anywhere from $200.00 to $700.00 more to stay at a Value at this time (I priced 1 room, 2 rooms and Disney's Family Suites). We have stayed onsite and love it dearly, but $$$ too tight. I wouldn't even look into going but, we have PAP's that we only used for a 6 day trip in Sept.and want to use them again for 7 days before they expire.

Thanks for any info!! :goodvibes

I can't answer all your questions, but here goes:

The pictures are quite deceiving!

I stayed in a regular room, but people who have stayed in the Kid's Suite seem to have had a better experience.

I did not care for the food.

The pools were decent.

The shuttle service was more limited than other off-site hotels.

Personally, I prefer the LBV area to Kissimmee. Last year I stayed at the Doubletree Club LBV, which is just outside the gates to DTD. I found the hotel and the surrounding area to be much nicer.

If it were me, I would try to stay at one of the hotels on Hotel Plaza Blvd. I know the Grosvenor is on the Orlando Magicard program for I believe about $69/night off-peak.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter