I went solo last May and enjoyed every minute. I did whatever I liked. Bring on the pics!

Great start to your trip report! I'm doing a solo trip for the first time next year and I can't wait to hear how yours goes.

Terri

Can't wait to read more....solo for a week must have been heavenly. :rotfl: I've wanted to do a solo trip for along time. This past May I was at WDW for a wedding with my DD and her DRoomie and I had two days without them.

I'm glad to see that you started another TR. I'll come along for this one too. I've wanted to take a solo trip myself, so I'm excited to see how yours was. I have to say, the idea of not having to answer to anyone and doing whatever you want is very tempting.

Sounds wonderful... do whatever you want trip.... :cloud9:

hehe. can't wait to read more of your TR. thanks for sharing!

Sounds fun--I'm in!

I have a hard time picturing myself solo at Disney...but then again I have a hard time picturing myself solo anywhere, what with my three clingy kids :laughing: Interested to hear what it's like.

That brownie looks FABULOUS!

Hi!! Oooh a wedding a WDW, that must have been amazing! I cannot think of a more magical setting. Did you go to the parks on your solo days?

The wedding was magical! I did do the parks on my solo days....Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom. At Animal Kingdom I had lunch at Yak & Yeti, took a cocktail to go, watched the parade and saw DeVine as well as doing the single rider line at EE multiple times. At MK I spent the day doing my favorite rides (just about all of them), had lunch at Casey's and people watched. My last night I had a solo dinner at Flying Fish Cafe! Amazing food but next time I would do an app and dessert or just a main entree. Really large portions.

Im so in!

I just got back from my 4th solo trip back in August..well this one didnt turn out quite so solo after meeting some CM's....but great nonetheless! Im actually a few days into my TR on here too...

Im guessing your from Ontario since you fly out of BUF? Where about are you from? Im from the London area...ive flown out of both BUF and DTW but love Buffalo so much more...always quiet and great shopping nearby :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter