September 9, 2013 - WONDERful re-positioning trip to LA

dentonfam said:
Hi everyone! I'm new to DISboards! We are booked on this cruise, our first Disney cruise! M 17th or 18th total, DH's 5th and our twin daughters 2nd cruise! We are all very excited to try Disney cruises! We live in So Cal and go to Disneyland all the time, so we can't wait to combine our two favorite pass times! So, HI EVERYONE!:wave2:

If your girls are 4 I assume they were 3 or younger on their 1st cruise. How was it taking two toddlers on a large ship?

If your girls are 4 I assume they were 3 or younger on their 1st cruise. How was it taking two toddlers on a large ship?

First time cruiser for myself, DW, and son(3yrs), so a lot of anxiety and excitement. To compound the stress we are traveling from the 50th state (Hawaii). Anyone know how the bookings/capacity/reservations are looking for our cruise? Just want to know what to expect with regard to the crowds on board

We took them on their 1st cruise Sept 2012. It was on Carnival to the Mexican Riviera. We had a GREAT time and the girls ask to go on another cruise every week! They had the best time and we are so excited to go again. I was nervous about taking them, I've cruised my whole life but never with young children, much less kids of my own, but it was easy.

:mickeyjum: Mickey bars from room service are the best! Makes a great snack anytime but especially just before bedtime. And they're free! (but please tip your room service person)
:rainbow:

What are Mickey Bars? I have seen multiple people mention them and have no clue what they are.

What are Mickey Bars? I have seen multiple people mention them and have no clue what they are.

5240456056_2782bf83c9_z.jpg

P.S. They're not on the room service menu, but (like anything on a Disney Cruise) just ask!

Trying to start a FB page for this group but having trouble. Has anyone started a closed group before?:confused3

Susiesark said:
Trying to start a FB page for this group but having trouble. Has anyone started a closed group before?:confused3

Try this link
facebook.com/about/groups

Try this link
facebook.com/about/groups

I've tried that, but it asks me for names to add to the group. If you want to send me a PM with your name, I'll try it again. Once we have an 'official' group, we can add more. BTW, I am SO not computer literate, can you tell?

I've tried that, but it asks me for names to add to the group. If you want to send me a PM with your name, I'll try it again. Once we have an 'official' group, we can add more. BTW, I am SO not computer literate, can you tell?

Check your msg's now. I think I sent one. I am new to PM's I dont know if it when through.

Hello There!

Right now we are currently seriously considering this cruise. The group would be me and 3 of my best friends 3 of us will be 19 and the other will be 21. We were planning on taking a trip to San Fran next month but after multiple situations had came up including moving and unforeseen bills we have decided to move the trip back to September right before college begins in the fall. We had always discussed taking a Disney Cruise but had never imagined that it would be possible at least till we graduated but we shocked to see how reasonable the cruise would be. Were looking at a Category 9 which is extremely reasonable. One of our concerns is the amount of activities that will be on the ship for teens in transition meaning too old for the Vibe but too young for the other clubs. We promise you that were not too obnoxious even though we do look forward to taking over the adult pool but we will share. What are activitys that teens in our weird age can do? Were excited about the shows we all loved drama in school!

Disneydance :)

My Husband and I and our 2 sons, 8 & 9, just booked this cruise. It's our second Disney cruise and we are pretty excited! Is there a fish extender group for this cruise yet? We would really like to join.

Another way that may work is to make it so you have to approve members, then post the link to the group here, and we can request to join. That way you don't have to enter us all in :)

Welcome to all new bookings! We are now confirmed for sure, money in hand! ;) I am so excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts