September 9, 2013 - WONDERful re-positioning trip to LA

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by KEmum, Oct 12, 2012.

1. MissySprng

MissySprng Earning My Ears

Being from WA, my advice is layers. I plan on bringing a handful of cardigans and sweaters to layer over my tops.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Susiesark

Susiesark DIS Veteran

Hi Crystal, I sent a PM.

4. Momma2Jax

Momma2Jax DIS Veteran

Hello! Are you on FB? We have a great group going that we would love to have you join!

I agree with the layers! Bring light layers that you can add/remove as needed. The sun makes it warm, but when it's cloudy it may be a bit chilly.

5. Momma2Jax

Momma2Jax DIS Veteran

Oh okay! Sounds great!

6. wrabitdad

wrabitdad Travel companions with Gordy "The World Traveler"

Hi All,

Can whomever is in charge of the FE please PM us. We're B2B with the last Alaska cruise and thanks to a crazy summer we're not sure if we ever signed up for the FE on this cruise.

We're not really on Facebook so have spent even less time there than on the DIS.

Thanks, Bob & Dale

7. BaileyFamily704

BaileyFamily704 We've earned our ears, now to earn our sea legs

Hi Bob & Dale,
    My name is Crystal and i am one of the co-organizers of our Fish Extender group. I appologize, but I seem to be having issues sending a PM.
    Based on a firstname search, I do not believe you signed upfor this group.

If ytou would like to contact me please send me an email @ BaileyFamily704@yahoo.com

Thanks,
    Crystal

8. calebspeaks

calebspeaks Origami Disney Master

My wife, daughter and I will be on this cruise. This is our first Disney Cruise and a first cruise for my Daughter and I. We are very excited and can't wait to set sail!!!

9. TheChors

TheChors Earning My Ears

Hi, everyone, we are the Chor family, Me Rosa, my husband Herman and our two daughters- Angelina 5 and Brianna 4 will be cruising you. This is our very first time going on a cruise, and we probably are the last family book this cruise since our travel agency said there's only one room left :) Can't wait, hope to meet you lovely ppl on the boat!

10. sturner324

sturner324 Earning My Ears

Today's the big day!! Hope everyone enjoyed a beautiful Vancouver day like I did yesterday :-)