September 8, 2013 Disney Dream

Welcome TallMomma and DFTWbride2013. Glad to have you aboard! I've added you to the roll call.

Just booked the Sept. 8 cruise! Woohoo! This will be our 7th Disney cruise and number 4 on the dream. I feel like we splurged last minute on this but it was such a good price! I am feeling a little guilty as it sails 1 day after my sons 13th birthday and he isn't able to come because of school. But he's a teen and doesn't care, he's happy to be at my parents hanging out with buddies so I guess that's ok, right? Lol. Anyway, I am still deciding if I will have time to prepare FE gifts, is there a cut off date to sign up? Thanks! So excited!

We jumped on! Self and DS8 for a mommy and me getaway! This will be our 3rd Dream cruise and we are super excited. Booked Palo brunch (as a solo and looking forward to chowing on desserts) :banana: and looking forward to chillaxing..

Just wanted to say HI

HI!! :) My hubby and I are booked night 2 at Palo for dinner and day 4 for Palo brunch. It's the first time there were openings online for me so I grabbed the reservations :) . I really don't want to miss the golden mickeys (I don't care for villains tonight). Does anyone know if golden mickeys is the first or second night? Also, how full is the boat so far? Anyone know?

We jumped on! Self and DS8 for a mommy and me getaway! This will be our 3rd Dream cruise and we are super excited. Booked Palo brunch (as a solo and looking forward to chowing on desserts) :banana: and looking forward to chillaxing..

Just wanted to say HI

Just booked the Sept. 8 cruise! Woohoo! This will be our 7th Disney cruise and number 4 on the dream. I feel like we splurged last minute on this but it was such a good price! I am feeling a little guilty as it sails 1 day after my sons 13th birthday and he isn't able to come because of school. But he's a teen and doesn't care, he's happy to be at my parents hanging out with buddies so I guess that's ok, right? Lol. Anyway, I am still deciding if I will have time to prepare FE gifts, is there a cut off date to sign up? Thanks! So excited!

:welcome: Can't wait! So glad you can join us! Check the first post for information on the FE, CC5K, etc. pixiedust:

My mom just booked for her, me, and my kids (DD8 and DD11)! A sort of last-ish minute stop-putting-things-off cruise (followed by six nights at Disneyworld, at the Animal Kingdom lodge). We'll definitely go sign up for the FE. :)

Sorry sailors! I had to switch the sail date for us to a different date. Have a great cruise everyone!

Welcome SteelersLover and seashellmama! Been a busy few days, so sorry for the delay on adding yall to the Roll Call.

Usually, the Golden Mickeys are on the first night, Although I have seen one Navigator where they switched it up. Maggie has recent Navigators linked on the FB page. The FE has been closed, Sorry ! Also, we are working on getting a kid meet-up on the first Day since we have a bunch of kids club agers. Yall are welcome to meet up!

73 days and counting for me!!!!

My daughter found out about the "surprise" cruise. :guilty: Oh well....any of the girls cruising with us...want to chat before the cruise with my daughter? She didn't get to do this before (on our last cruise of Oct. 2011). Anyway, just let me know. She is 10 and will be 11 in October. Thanks! Can't wait to meet everyone and of course...relax and enjoy the Disney Magic on the DREAM! :wizard:

My daughter found out about the "surprise" cruise. :guilty: Oh well....any of the girls cruising with us...want to chat before the cruise with my daughter? She didn't get to do this before (on our last cruise of Oct. 2011). Anyway, just let me know. She is 10 and will be 11 in October. Thanks! Can't wait to meet everyone and of course...relax and enjoy the Disney Magic on the DREAM! :wizard:

momtylerashley - Don't be too upset. We tried it in January with my DD5 and it TOTALLY backfired. We had told her the car was packed because we were going to visit my mom. Later on the road, we asked her what would be better than going to granny's, she said a DCL cruise. (We've been talking the cruise up for a while.) Since we were "only" going to WDW, she was disappointed. :sad2: (Can you say spoiled rotten???) Then she got totally upset that she wasn't going to granny's house. Cried and everything. :headache: About 30 min later, when she realized WDW was still way better than school, she was excited. But our surprise did not go as planned at all. So from now on, we will do count down chains. Much safer! ;)

Sorry your surprise didn't work out. I don't have any girls. I have 2 boys. One is close to your daughters age. What club is she going to since she is almost 11. I think my almost 11 year old will want to go to the Oceaners lab since his brother will still be there.

You will the Dream this is our 4th time on the ship.

This is the message I get when I try to add our names to the FE List...
Sailing out Disney Dream Sept 8, 2013~~

Oops, something went wrong.
The form " FE Sign Up Form" is no longer accepting responses.
Try contacting the owner of the form if you think this is a mistake.
Visit our help center | Create your own form

Please help!:worried:

So sorry! The FE is closed, it is posted on the FB page.

Hey Sashleyt! I added you to the roll call. If you would like your family info on there, just let me know. Glad to have you with us.

Maggie - I removed the sign-up link from the first post to avoid any more confusion.

jenifred, could you update our info in the roll call? My DD, 38 will also be joining us, so we are a group of 4 now :)

Sashleyt, I was rushing off to work this morning and didn't want to not respond. I can start a 2nd FE Group over on FB if you are interested. Several have joined in the last week, so not sure if there are others that are interested, but can give it a try. Will also ask if anyone in the closed group have extras and want to include you and/or others that sign up for the 2nd FE, that would be magical! No guarantees, but let me know, I won't set up the group until I hear from you. pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter